Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction system

Options
  • 13-09-2015 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭

Hi all :) Any chance somebody could explain the infraction system to me can't find it anywhere. Ie the red card, yellow card, points and expiry.

I ask because any cards I received didn't stop me from posting or negatively impact on me. I'm assuming if I accumulate too many I'd be in trouble :P Not complaining obviously just curious:)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Infractions are worth one point, warnings get 0.

9 active points gets an automated siteban.

Points expire after 10 days.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OP - I see you have access to the Soccer Forum. That forum along with one or two others do operate "totting-up" processes whereby you will get a forum ban for a set number of cards over a certain period. Similarly mods may decide to issue a straight ban for certain breaches of forum or site rules. Most forums will explain that in their charter, and you will be notified via PM if you ever get a forum ban

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Spear wrote: »
    Infractions are worth one point, warnings get 0.

9 active points gets an automated siteban.

Points expire after 10 days.
    Beasty wrote: »
    OP - I see you have access to the Soccer Forum. That forum along with one or two others do operate "totting-up" processes whereby you will get a forum ban for a set number of cards over a certain period. Similarly mods may decide to issue a straight ban for certain breaches of forum or site rules. Most forums will explain that in their charter, and you will be notified via PM if you ever get a forum ban

Ahh ok thanks a mil :) I have my fair share of warnings too unfortunately :p

Advertisement