Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a good quality iPhone 5S battery?

• 13-09-2015 4:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I want to replace an iPhone 5S battery that is at the end of its life. Can anyone recommend a site where I can buy a good quality battery? Ideally if people had experience of having used the site that'd be great. There are so many places selling them it's hard to know.

I know people will say that anything other than an official Apple battery is dodgy, but I'm just looking for a cost-effective solution to fit myself. Cathal from on here recommended www.parts4ipods.com but that appears to have been closed.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,679 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

They are all the same tbh. You can't get official Apple batteries. Anything you see online is either a knockoff or second-hand. Even the sellers probably don't know the source of these batteries. Best bet is to go for the cheapest you can find and be prepared to buy another or wait on a replacement should it prove faulty or of poor quality.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 237 ✭✭plu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,018 ✭✭✭✭adox

plu wrote: »

Think that applies to the 5 series only, not 5s.

Advertisement