Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Ah this task again.. mad dashes back to the wholesalers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

I'd love a go at this task!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

Garry "The Postman" vs Scott

• Advertisement

Eeeeek! They made such a mistake with the pricing that Karen had to actually step in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,286 ✭✭✭seligehgit

Sam is a goner!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I'm a bit behind as had to pause it... "Discount Haven next to Ann Summers"

Location, location, location! :p

Ooooh I'm surprised Selina wasn't brought back

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

The Smirk on Brett when they announced the amount of cash in the tills ☺

The Smirk on Brett when they announced the amount of cash in the tills ☺

LOL,he thought they'd won the task!

No surprise,Sam was never a viable candidate.

Can't believe Scott & Sam didn't shake hands outside the boardroom!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Yeah I think normally she'd let them sink and in the boardroom they'd be hammered for it and/or have their sales discounted but she couldn't let that go out on TV that they were pricing illegally.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭CarrickMcJoe

Definitely the worst crop of candidates this year. Probably right to fire Sam, but Selina is so negative and was the one that got away this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Can't believe Scott & Sam didn't shake hands outside the boardroom!

Yeah, was quite surprised at that.... I really like Scott, but that was a bit disrespectful. You could see Sam looking to see where he was.

I agree, Sam was never a viable candidate anyway. I actually don't think much of any of them this year. Scott is the best of a bad bunch for me.
    David is a bit below the radar. He'd want to step forward soon. Cannot stand any of the girls. Moan-y beatches....

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Well Scott is a little asshole! Think he should have been fired along with Sam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Yeah I think normally she'd let them sink and in the boardroom they'd be hammered for it and/or have their sales discounted but she couldn't let that go out on TV that they were pricing illegally.

No, I've seen her point it out to candidates before. Like last year when they were selling the candles James had RRP(Regular Retail Price) on the board and Karen pointed out if you've not retailed an item, you can't advertise an RRP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,978 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

syklops wrote: »
    No, I've seen her point it out to candidates before. Like last year when they were selling the candles James had RRP(Regular Retail Price) on the board and Karen pointed out if you've not retailed an item, you can't advertise an RRP.

That's what I mean. If it wasn't illegal she'd let them sink in it, she's only forcing them to correct it as it can't go out on TV. Otherwise, she'd just sit and watch.

Selina not being brought back was a huge 'get out of jail free' card!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Scott was disrespectful and childish to Sam after the boardroom.

And will someone please slap Charlene! Can't stand her rants about Richard anymore. The way she speaks grates on my ears

They are totally useless this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭Eyepatch

It was a childish act, made all the more so , by the fact it was being televised.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I have to say Scott went down in my estimation this week. Previous weeks I thought he was great but he got very desperate in the boardroom, and it brought out a very childish and even dishonest side to him. He was prepared to say anything to get through. I was delighted Sam was able to answer back everything Scott threw at him in quite a reasoned way, even if there was no way Sugar wasn't sending him home. Also Scott lying about Brett saying he'd smash his face in, even when corrected multiple times. Mind you Brett was very aggressive and didn't get to finish his sentence, there was definitely some menace in his 'speak to me like that again...'

And then Scott's disrespect to people on the street, shouting after them and muttering about them ignoring him was really unprofessional.

But it was clear that the whole thing was getting him down and the team was wrecking his head, so glad he got to stay and he'll hopefully show his better side from now on. I think he was very strategic not bringing Selina back in, you could read on his face he felt he could wipe the floor with Sam and completely ignoring him at the end was really disrespectful, and childish.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Barna77 wrote: »
    And will someone please slap Charlene! Can't stand her rants about Richard anymore. The way she speaks grates on my ears

It's probably just me, but I actually find Charlene really endearing, especially when she's winding up Richard. I'm actually rooting for her to get to at least final 5 - haven't decided yet who I'd like to see win, but I'd love to see how she gets on in the interviews. Sure with only 3 women left and with Selina likely to be booted sooner rather than later, I reckon both Charlene and Vana will get to final 5, along with Richard, Joseph and Gary. Up until this week I thought Scott or Brett for final 5 definitely, but after last night, I reckon they're f**ked next time they lose a challenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Well Scott is a bit of a d*ckhead isn't he? Very quick to get personal and nasty. And never apologised for the "smashing your face in" misquote. But not shaking Sams hand at the end was very poor form and showed him up exactly for what he is. I hope he doesn't reach the end, karren and sugar seem to like him though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I've a feeling a lot more was said than was shown though, and that the reason Scott didn't attempt to shake hands was because he knew there's no way Sam would've shaken his.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭Liordi

I've a feeling a lot more was said than was shown though, and that the reason Scott didn't attempt to shake hands was because he knew there's no way Sam would've shaken his.

I think Sam would have shaken Scott's hand.
    When Natalie was fired, he was over apologetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Is there anywhere I can catch last night's episode? Stupid UPC didn't record.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Mezcita

Monife wrote: »
    Is there anywhere I can catch last night's episode? Stupid UPC didn't record.

Repeated on BBC1 on Saturday at 11.50pm.

Advertisement