Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

Where can Irish viewers watch this online?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Can't believe Selina survived that. I mean, Ruth is extremely weird but at least she gives it 100%. Anyone know which two contestants were riding? I'd be extremely jealous of the guy if the girl was Charlene :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,708 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Imo the whole 3 of them should of been gone, the PM was letting all decisions be made for him...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭Heat_Wave

stephenl15 wrote: »
    Can't believe Selina survived that. I mean, Ruth is extremely weird but at least she gives it 100%. Anyone know which two contestants were riding? I'd be extremely jealous of the guy if the girl was Charlene :P

If I were to guess.. I'd say Joseph and Selina.

Vana and Mergim seem like another possibility...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

bubblypop wrote: »
    Haven't read the last few pages in case of spoilers, so sorry if this has been asked.

Missed last night, is it repeated? Thanks

Saturday 11.50pm BBC1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Watched 4th episode last night-felt sorry for Ruth (even though she was irritating). PM guy was too nice in the boardroom. Richard is awful!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I think we need a couple of double eliminations now to whittle the numbers down, a lot of deadwood left to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I think we need a couple of double eliminations now to whittle the numbers down, a lot of deadwood left to go.
    yeah 18 is far too many.there was a lad trying to sell stuff the other night that I'd never seen before and I've watched all episodes

yeah 18 is far too many.there was a lad trying to sell stuff the other night that I'd never seen before and I've watched all episodes

I'd much rather them just start off with between twelve and fourteen people and get rid of them one by one per week, and them get of three after the interviews as usual. It feels bloated otherwise.

On an unrelated note, hasn't the show had pretty incredible longevity? Can't believe it's been running for eleven years, nine of which I've been watching for. I started watching the year I did my junior cert!

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭Cupra280

I think that it is getting very uncomfortable to watch now.

I genuinely felt sorry for Ruth. I did like her, she seemed like a lovely person. But I was really shocked to hear that she was a sales trainer. The tele-sales trainer made more sense.

Richard is bloody annoying, but he did have a great comeback to PM David.

Vana and Brett are my least favourite contestants this year.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

I read "Mergim" was a candidate and I couldnt for the life of me place him. Turns out he is the guy who I think is the thickest of the lot. He's not had much airtime yet aside from telling AMS that he was annoyed no-one put themselves forward for PM, when he didn't either.

Having said that, I don't remember disliking so many candidates before as I do this year. Ruth was a bit weird and creepy, but she had something to her.

Dan seemed a bit gormless. "Would you like to buy some salad?" :rolleyes:
    Vana I find thoroughly unlikable
    Brett also, unlikable.
    Joseph Valente is a bit smarmy, and that moustache. Bleurgh.
    Mergim. Dim, see above.

Funnily enough, I quite like Selina.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,402 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

syklops wrote: »
    Joseph Valente is a bit smarmy, and that moustache. Bleurgh.

He has a great 'Private Walker from Dads Army' thing going with his 'tache and overall demeanour.
    I hope there is a task where they have to successfully sell black market goods right under the nose of plod.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

Felt for Ruth but she just wasn't good enough in that task, especially considering her sales background.

Also didn't help that she looked and dressed like a ventriloquist's dummy

2DE3DB7200000578-3294318-image-a-40_1446073554815.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRfkpnxzMt0ufFOdize_trSgyrEsyZdpcxmziHLPxpPE59himDZ

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Only caught up today with this.. Selina very lucky I think - probably wasn't too impressed with Sugar dismissing her Middle Eastern successes as a woman etc :rolleyes:

I still would though! :p

Was kinda sorry to see Ruth go. She might be a bit eccentric and have worse dress sense than I do, but she was really trying (too much!) on this task.

Agree with the above though - there's still a lot of seat-fillers that need to be thinned out rapidly in the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

Thought Ruth in her bra and panties at the start of that ep looked like the monster from Cloverfield.

Thargor wrote: »
    Thought Ruth in her bra and panties at the start of that ep looked like the monster from Cloverfield.

Oh really? I thought she looked pretty great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,385 ✭✭✭Nerdlingr

Probably like David and Charlene best out of all of them so far. (Although charlene has yet to be team leader so we'll see how that goes).
    There's so many of them that dont seem to do anything though. Girl with short blonde hair. Girl with black hair. Well spoken toff fella. I havent a clue of their names, sorry. The army guy is very lucky to still be there too. Only thing he's done so far in the series is shovel sh*t and "follow the eact specifications" on how to make over-sized fishcakes. He has no character, no rapport with people, everything is regimental. Selina is an awful person as well. Would have fired her last week as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,957 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Anyone watching tonight?

Charlene as team leader...

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Richard is a dick. "I'm used to being on the important team" :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,706 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

A Mom vs an Academic, interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Whenever that Charlene one is taking about the sub team leader she has the craziest eyes I've ever seen in my life. Guaranteed, she's a serial killer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

The gay is leading the team this week

Women and power...

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

What's with Joseph's hair???

Sugar telling a few funnies

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Tyson Fury wrote: »
    Sugar telling a few funnies

He'd be better than Jack Dee at presenting the you're fired show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭Kalyke

efb wrote: »
    The gay is leading the team this week
    ??

Has to be sniffles for the chop

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Selina for the boot.. 150 @4.90 oh ok 50@3.50, I am no good at mattymatticks

Or maybe not, this Sam lad is an idiot

Advertisement