Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Apprentice UK 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

The American one didn't really seem to do anything for that win

• Registered Users Posts: 17,957 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

Jaysus sam has to go after that

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Selina for the boot.. 150 @4.90 oh ok 50@3.50, I am no good at mattymatticks

Or maybe not, this Sam lad is an idiot

Don't think too many picked up on that. Crazy stuff

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Leader or sniffles to go. Baldy should be fine.

• Advertisement

I like Brett, no bull****

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭The Pheasant2

"He had you over a barrel" to Selina...wince

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Selina for the boot.. 150 @4.90 oh ok 50@3.50, I am no good at mattymatticks

Or maybe not, this Sam lad is an idiot

Yep still can't believe she wasn't pulled up on that :eek:

Sam needs to grow a pair of balls

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I thought he might have went with a double firing there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

miamee wrote: »
    Yep still can't believe she wasn't pulled up on that :eek:

Yes

The American one didn't really seem to do anything for that win

Think the key at the start is keep the head down and do as little as possible.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS5s_BnWwAAyNEN.jpg

Scott does modelling 😍😍😍😜😜😜

• Registered Users Posts: 3,272 ✭✭✭Barna77

Charlene's behaviour with Richard was atrocious. And her pitching! She was told she was bad, she went on, not only once but twice.
    She got lucky to win.

And Sam was also a pain. Bringing Brett back to the boardroom? come on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 465 ✭✭Dr.Internet

Ah feck, I forgot about it tonight

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,428 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Aww Sam! You're way too nice for this show :(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

efb wrote: »
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CS5s_BnWwAAyNEN.jpg

Scott does modelling ������������

every second person in England is a model it would seem, makes me laugh or maybe these model types just graduate towards tv shows to get their profile out there so there is always a greater than average representation of them

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

every second person in England is a model it would seem, makes me laugh or maybe these model types just graduate towards tv shows to get their profile out there so there is always a greater than average representation of them

Looking good on camera probably doesn't hurt in the selection process either.

Called the winner early last season and this season I think Scott is going to win it.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

Scott seems like he could do well but there's still so many contestants that it's difficult to tell them all apart. I still don't know all their names! We need a mass cull soon.

But Scott and David look like they'll be there till the end, possibly Gary too. Pretty much all the women appear pretty useless this year, although I reckon April might be a dark horse after her shaky start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

The bookmakers odds for this year's winner are available:

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/the-apprentice/winner

Quite surprising IMO to see
    Joseph and Vana
    as two pretty solid favourites based on what we've seen so far so it'll be interesting to see their edit over the next few weeks.

I think
    Scott's
    odds look pretty generous based on what we've seen so far, but the markets for this have generally been spot on or at the very least extremely close over the last few years so there's a good chance that those aforementioned two are our finalists this year so I won't bother.

Those on the spoilers thread on Digital Spy who are pretty good at analyzing the clips we see throughout the show think that the final 7 is likely to be -
    Joseph, Vana, Richard, Brett, Selina, Gary and Charleine
    , while they also think Lord Sugar
    may fire 3 candidates in one boardroom
    !

Scott seems like he could do well but there's still so many contestants that it's difficult to tell them all apart. I still don't know all their names! We need a mass cull soon.

But Scott and David look like they'll be there till the end, possibly Gary too. Pretty much all the women appear pretty useless this year, although I reckon April might be a dark horse after her shaky start.
    Me either! I read Paully D's spoiler's there and I'm still none the wiser as far as some of them are concerned, lol. No one has really truly stood out as being a great candidate yet imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I'm calling Scott for overall winner, liked the way he swooped in to make the small sale in the bookshop after it was made a balls off. was good at the selling last week, not ben tested as PM yet but still

• Registered Users Posts: 10,708 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Paully D wrote: »
    The bookmakers odds for this year's winner are available:

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/the-apprentice/winner

Quite surprising IMO to see
    Joseph and Vana
    as two pretty solid favourites based on what we've seen so far so it'll be interesting to see their edit over the next few weeks.

I think
    Scott's
    odds look pretty generous based on what we've seen so far, but the markets for this have generally been spot on or at the very least extremely close over the last few years so there's a good chance that those aforementioned two are our finalists this year so I won't bother.

Those on the spoilers thread on Digital Spy who are pretty good at analyzing the clips we see throughout the show think that the final 7 is likely to be -
    Joseph, Vana, Richard, Brett, Selina, Gary and Charleine
    , while they also think Lord Sugar
    may fire 3 candidates in one boardroom
    !

I said Vana would do very well a few pages back.

____

Catching up on this weeks now and must say the way Charline handled Richard was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,849 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Catching up on this weeks now and must say the way Charline handled Richard was great.

I'd disagree.. struck me as incredibly childish and insecure personally. Richard may be a bit of an ass, but in business/as PM you should be able to rise above your personal feelings/emotions and use people and their talents where they're most valuable.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    I'd disagree.. struck me as incredibly childish and insecure personally. Richard may be a bit of an ass, but in business/as PM you should be able to rise above your personal feelings/emotions and use people and their talents where they're most valuable.

To me, he is coming across dreadfully-he seems so full of himself and I thought was quite nasty to the PM.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I said Vana would do very well a few pages back.

____

Really? I thought it was appalling. Patronising in the extreme. Fair enough, he's a bit difficult to handle and she wanted to control him, but making it so pointed and obvious was totally the wrong move. She was lucky she made those big sales at the end cause I think she'd have been out the door otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,708 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I did think the last part when he didn't get to do presentation was poor but that's it.

honeybear wrote: »
    To me, he is coming across dreadfully-he seems so full of himself and I thought was quite nasty to the PM.

Agree
    Really? I thought it was appalling. Patronising in the extreme. Fair enough, he's a bit difficult to handle and she wanted to control him, but making it so pointed and obvious was totally the wrong move. She was lucky she made those big sales at the end cause I think she'd have been out the door otherwise.

Hard to handle, he wants to control everything.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

I think they nearly gave it away in the preview, but we cant be sure. I get the feeling this weeks performance is going to be shocking by all concerned though :D

Advertisement