Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hardy rod

Options
  • 13-09-2015 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

I recently received one of these rods as a gift. Its a demon 9"6. It also has a hardy reel fitted. Are they mad experience? I don't do much fishing anymore so it's a bit of a waste.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

They are a really nice rod but as with everything its down to the person using it and whether the fish wants to be caught.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

That's the starter level Hardy rod. A good piece of kit. Of a demon reel as well, then a nice set up. They are not the most expensive rods by a long way but probably about €250 to buy new. Find some time to get out and use it. And enjoy it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭BrownTrout

They're discontinued now. I got the 9ft 6in 6wt half price in the end of line sale.

They were £300 to buy new. You will easily get £150 for it if it's in good nick.

May be better off selling to the UK though, isn't much of a demand for second hand rods here in Paddy Land.

Advertisement