Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deceased Parent received a credit card

Options
  • 14-09-2015 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 796 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I cancelled my fathers credit card last March. I've recently received notification that a new visa card and pin will be sent in the coming days to the old family home.
    Can you please cancel this process and mark him for no further communication.
    Is this just a blanket spam letter that goes to every BOI customer in the database?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Johnnio13 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I cancelled my fathers credit card last March. I've recently received notification that a new visa card and pin will be sent in the coming days to the old family home.
    Can you please cancel this process and mark him for no further communication.
    Is this just a blanket spam letter that goes to every BOI customer in the database?
    Hi Johnnio13,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here and my sincere apologies that you received this letter.

It will be necessary to look into this further for you, please can I ask you to send a PM with your name and contact number so that I can arrange a call to you regarding this letter.

Apologies again, thanks

Nicola

Advertisement