Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

text from eircom

Options
  • 14-09-2015 10:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭

got this from eircom We've noticed that your eircom account usage is quite high. To avoid interruption of your eircom services, please contact us to make an advance payment. im not a eircom customer so how did i get this text?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

puddles22 wrote: »
    got this from eircom We've noticed that your eircom account usage is quite high. To avoid interruption of your eircom services, please contact us to make an advance payment. im not a eircom customer so how did i get this text?
    Hi puddles22

Do you have any service with eircom, emobile or meteor?

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 557 ✭✭✭puddles22

Hi puddles22

Do you have any service with eircom, emobile or meteor?

Thanks

Al
    nope nothing, i used to have efibre but that was months ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi puddles22

Please PM me the number you received the text to and I will investigate further.

Thanks
    Al

Hi puddles22

Please PM me the number you received the text to and I will investigate further.

Thanks
    Al
    pm sent no response yet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Hi puddles22

Thanks
    Al
    pm sent no response yet
    Hi puddles22
    Al is off yesterday and today, I have sent your details on and will;  get back as soon as I can.
    Tony 

• Advertisement

eir: Tony wrote: »
    Hi puddles22

Thanks
    Al
    pm sent no response yet
    Hi puddles22
    Al is off yesterday and today, I have sent your details on and will;  get back as soon as I can.
    Tony 
    still no response

Advertisement