Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm not sure what to make of this...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Omg ha looks more like an episode of supernatural or a halloween film. !

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

I seen the trailer last week. Christmas and horrors should not go together :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,172 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Ah janey mac, that is after giving me the willies...I'm going to play my Christmas song playlist to get that out of my head :eek:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Also pop goes the weasel is completely ruined for me now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I wouldn't be watching it! But is there any good new movies due out for Xmas?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭Lau2976

Can't wait for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭OU812

I'm slightly confused about it as the cast is mainly comedic actors.

Either way if it's done well, it could become a classic Xmas movie in the same way Die Hard is.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Of course there's a creepy music box.

Of course there is.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Glitzgirl

Hate jack in the boxes ....

This why you always leave out milk and cookies...

I've watched it three times now & I'm not really into horrors. This is intriguing to me though in a Gremlins type of way. I think it's gonna be a big hit.

• Advertisement

It's like buses, you wait for ages & then two come along at the same time...

This one doesn't look as creepy as the first and it certainly looks the cheaper of the two. Still no interest in having Christmas horrorified.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

Pffft, it's no Silent Night, Deadly Night 2 tbf

Finally got to see this tonight (little out of season). Brilliant movie. Great Christmassy start to it. I'd compare it to Gremlins with more horror.

Advertisement