Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone 6 price (drop?)

• 14-09-2015 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hello all - wondering if anyone here can provide some advice, please. I need to upgrade my iPhone 4. Is the price on the iPhone 6 likely to fall (or has it?) given the recent new models announced? Any info appreciated, I've had a root around and can't quite work it out. Many thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it will drop, but will only drop once the new models are available here and that won't be until october at the very earliest.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 onetwofourthree

Thanks for that Creamy Goodness, I'll hang on a while so. Cheers!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,229 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Are you talking via apple or the carriers?

Last year the carriers didnt drop their prices for a long long time.

Apple have dropped there prices but only by a little.

godtabh wrote: »
    Are you talking via apple or the carriers?

Last year the carriers didnt drop their prices for a long long time.

Apple have dropped there prices but only by a little.

Via Apple. Off-hand, can you remember how much Apple dropped 'em last time? If it's negligible, might just go for it. Current phone is on last legs. Thanks.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,229 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Dropped €100 last year. This year its only €40 for the 6 Plus 64gb which I ordered. The prices are on the website.

• Advertisement

godtabh wrote: »
    Dropped €100 last year. This year its only €40 for the 6 Plus 64gb which I ordered. The prices are on the website.

Thanks boss.

Advertisement