Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilashee House Tri

Options
  • 14-09-2015 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭

After a season plagued with injury and illness I was hoping to squeeze something in before the end.

Does anyone know if this fills up long before the date? Don't want to commit too early.. too many lost entry fees this year..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭rodriquez

as far as I recall, it sold out about 2 weeks before last year, despite missing the deadline I still managed to get a cancellation entry for it. you could try that too

• Registered Users Posts: 431 ✭✭boysinblack

From the club that runs it always a sell out. So get in while you can..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,684 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

Good wee race. Count your own laps in the pool btw! :)

MojoMaker wrote: »
    Good wee race. Count your own laps in the pool btw! :)

I'm on lane duty this year so no need to worry ;)

Still spaces available for those interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭shansey

big changes this year.. shortened bike to 15km and run is now a 3 lap course..

• Advertisement

shansey wrote: »
    big changes this year.. shortened bike to 15km and run is now a 3 lap course..

Unfortunately the shortened bike route is down to major road works in the area, we were promised they be done in time for the triathlon :(

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭shansey

Unfortunately the shortened bike route is down to major road works in the area, we were promised they be done in time for the triathlon :(

A race is a race..

So the bike is straight out and back to the House? Did they just cut off the other bit where it went down to the roundabout and back into T2?

And what is the story with lap counting on the run?

shansey wrote: »
    A race is a race..

So the bike is straight out and back to the House? Did they just cut off the other bit where it went down to the roundabout and back into T2?

And what is the story with lap counting on the run?

Yep just straight and back the house now , no roundabout.

I'll find out the lap counting and get back to you.

Advertisement