Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question re moving phoneline

Options
  • 14-09-2015 11:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,024 ✭✭✭

Hi, bear with me and hope you can understand my query.

Currently my line for efibre comes into my house through just above my front door.

However i hope to be replacing the door in the next while so it will most likely have to be relocated.

Just wondering how i go about arranging this and what would the costs involved?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Owryan wrote: »
    Hi, bear with me and hope you can understand my query.

Currently my line for efibre comes into my house through just above my front door.

However i hope to be replacing the door in the next while so it will most likely have to be relocated.

Just wondering how i go about arranging this and what would the costs involved?
    Hi Owryan

I'm afraid eircom no longer arrange such works or line re-locations. Ultimately the best advice I can offer is to request a quote from a local electrician.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement