Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updating my account details

Options
  • 14-09-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Dear Team Member

I have opened a new account with you as I moved to a new house. 

My name on the account has been misspelled. I need that to be corrected and also I want my wife's name to be included in the account as we need the bills for address proof.

Could you please help me in this regard. I can PM you all the details you need once you respond to me.

Kind regards,
    MaC.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi mac.in,

We are sorry to read that your details are incorrect. We would be happy to help.

Could you please message us your account details by private message?

We will look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Brige

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭mac.in

PM sent. Thanks. Waiting for the update. :)

Hi mac.in,

Thank you for that.

We have received your PM and it has been added to the queue, we will reply as soon as we can.

If you should have any other questions please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

Dear Reps

My wife's name is still not added into the account along with my name. We both have done all the required formalities you asked.

May I know the latest update about this please.

Kind regards.

Hi mac.in,

We're sorry to read this.

If you have requested two names on your account only one will appear as the main, however two names may appear on a bill. If you would like us to look into your account and confirm if your wife's name has been added we can do this for you.

Could you please confirm the following details for us a private message?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We can then investigate your query.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

• Advertisement

Hi Brige

Thanks for the update. I called and confirmed that both names are in the account but only one name would be displayed in the online account. However as you said both names would be mentioned in the bill. I shall wait for my first bill and see if things are fine.

Kind regards.

Hi mac.in,

Thanks for your message.

If both names are on the account then two names should appear on the bill, but only one name would appear on the online account.

We hope this helps. If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement