Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to 4G

Options
  • 14-09-2015 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm an eMobile customer for the last few years on 3G, unlimited txts, landline and mobile calls to any network and 15 gigs of data.  I've had my iPhone 4s sim cut to Nano size to fit in my new 4G phone and its working fine. Is there a Sim only package available that allows me to get the same services but avail of 4G?

Thanks
    Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

ando wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I'm an eMobile customer for the last few years on 3G, unlimited txts, landline and mobile calls to any network and 15 gigs of data.  I've had my iPhone 4s sim cut to Nano size to fit in my new 4G phone and its working fine. Is there a Sim only package available that allows me to get the same services but avail of 4G?

Thanks
    Paul
    Hi Paul

There is a plan offering Unlimited calls, texts and 5Gb of data for €25 on 4G - for more information please call sales on 1800 283 091 or pop in store :)

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 5,399 ✭✭✭ando

ando wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Thanks
    Paul
    Hi Paul

There is a plan offering Unlimited calls, texts and 5Gb of data for €25 on 4G - for more information please call sales on 1800 283 091 or pop in store :)

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al but I just want to add 4G to my current plan 'Select Unlimited Sim Only'. I don't want to drop the 15gig data limit

Advertisement