Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage & length of work

Options
  • 14-09-2015 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hello, 
    I'm looking to find out if it's possible to secure a mortgage after having recently changed jobs ?

I stayed in my previous job for 8 years, but moved recently to a new company. I have passed my 3 month probation as per my contract and am a permanent employee.

Is there any policies in place as to how long you will need to be a permanent employee before applying for a mortgage?

Thanks,
    Jenni

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Stanleigh wrote: »
    Hello, 
    I'm looking to find out if it's possible to secure a mortgage after having recently changed jobs ?

I stayed in my previous job for 8 years, but moved recently to a new company. I have passed my 3 month probation as per my contract and am a permanent employee.

Is there any policies in place as to how long you will need to be a permanent employee before applying for a mortgage?

Thanks,
    Jenni
    Hi Jenni,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.ie

There are a number of factors taken into account when applying for a mortgage. We have some more information here and we are currently offering 2% of your mortgage back as cash.

If you would like to send a PM with your name, address and phone number so we can arrange for one of our qualified advisers to get in touch with you, they will be happy to discuss this further with you.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement