Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY Recipes

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

This might be of use to some of newer posters in here.

Ive a feeling its the same one/v similar to a document I sent around a couple of years ago.

Basically a sh it tonne of clone recipes. Of the ones im familiar with they look pretty good.

http://tuwr.net/~miscstuff/vape/ClonedEjuice.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭8mm

lankz92 wrote: »
    Still on until tonight. Putting an order in today. About 12 flavours for £20, cheers.

Their also running a comp, every order is in a draw to win 144 flavours ha i can hope.

What shipping + cost did you use?

I normally use ParcelMotel to get as cheap a ship as possible but I noticed this on their site:

Delivery to PO Boxes/Mail Forwarders
    We will not dispatch orders to PO boxes or third party services such as mail handlers and forwarders. This is because we cannot get sufficient proof of postage. Such orders will be refunded.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭lankz92

8mm wrote: »
    What shipping + cost did you use?

I normally use ParcelMotel to get as cheap a ship as possible but I noticed this on their site:

Delivery to PO Boxes/Mail Forwarders
    We will not dispatch orders to PO boxes or third party services such as mail handlers and forwarders. This is because we cannot get sufficient proof of postage. Such orders will be refunded.

Not ordered yet. Parcel motel was the plan. Might try and see if it works anyway.

Advertisement