Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simulating Irish Language Immersion

Options
  • 14-09-2015 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 361 ✭✭

A Chairde,

I am developing a method for teaching languages that emulates learning through immersion. This method is based on my own experiences learning Swedish, having lived in Sweden for almost a decade. I now have a demo in place for teaching Swedish but I would like to complement it by also having a demo for Irish. To do so I will need help from a native speaker who can write me a few dozen sentences based on a set of criteria.

If you're even half interested, please send me a message and I will provide you with a link to my Swedish demo. If you think this demo if interesting you might then be willing to give me a few hours of your time.

With the demos in place I hope to seek funding to further develop the concept.

Míle Buíochas,

Barra
    Tagged:

Advertisement