Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

direct debit

Options
  • 14-09-2015 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I have just returned from being away to a letter saying that my last dd didn't go through and asking for the full amount remaining on my policy...It's completely my own fault as the first 2 that didn't go through at the start of the policy were due to my pay going in late, I changed the date for the dd and it went through fine until now..I just checked my bank account and see that another payment came out early leaving insufficient funds for my insurance dd on the day.  I can't pay the full amount and am in an awful panic, is there anyway the dd could be reinstated?   I can pay the missed payment now, the money is still sitting in my account which i never realised as I also dropped and broke my phone while away!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 235 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Sean

Cakelady1 wrote: »
    Hi, I have just returned from being away to a letter saying that my last dd didn't go through and asking for the full amount remaining on my policy...It's completely my own fault as the first 2 that didn't go through at the start of the policy were due to my pay going in late, I changed the date for the dd and it went through fine until now..I just checked my bank account and see that another payment came out early leaving insufficient funds for my insurance dd on the day.  I can't pay the full amount and am in an awful panic, is there anyway the dd could be reinstated?   I can pay the missed payment now, the money is still sitting in my account which i never realised as I also dropped and broke my phone while away!
    Hi Cakelady1
    If you PM me with your policy details we'll have a look into this for you.
    Regards 
    Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Cakelady1

Cakelady1 wrote: »
    Hi Cakelady1
    If you PM me with your policy details we'll have a look into this for you.
    Regards 
    Seán
    pm sent, thank you 

Advertisement