Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom WiFi Hub

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi,

I can't seem to register for WiFiHub. The registration page 404s when I click submit on this page:
    https://secure.eircom.net/apps/wifiHub/register.html

Any advice?
    Hi Feasog Dearg

WiFi is currently not accepting new registrations however we should have more news on this within the next week or two - apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭dewindygap

Any update on this issue please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

dewindygap wrote: »
    No yet unfortunately dewindygap

I will look in to this further for more information

AL

eir: Alan wrote: »

AL
    Hi Alan,
                Thanks for the fast response.
    Just for the record, I posted the following in the eir community site 29 days ago and have yet to receive any response:

Hello there. I have been a longtime user of the free eircom wifihub but of late I have been unable to access it in a variety of sites. Could you confirm if this service is still active for eircom/meteor customers or has it been suspended since the rebranding ?
    Many thanks

I use an iphone 4s and never had a problem with the hub until last summer when I could no longer log in so I uninstalled the wifihub app with the intention of reinstalling it but till this day have not found a site where it is still available for download (ios version). Funnily enough, the android version is still available.

eir: Alan wrote: »

AL
    Hi Alan,
                Thanks for the fast response.
    Just for the record, I posted the following in the eir community site 29 days ago and have yet to receive any response:

Hello there. I have been a longtime user of the free eircom wifihub but of late I have been unable to access it in a variety of sites. Could you confirm if this service is still active for eircom/meteor customers or has it been suspended since the rebranding ?
    Many thanks

I use an iphone 4s and never had a problem with the hub until last summer when I could no longer log in so I uninstalled the wifihub app with the intention of reinstalling it but till this day have not found a site where it is still available for download (ios version). Funnily enough, the android version is still available.
    Hi dewindygap

Sincere apologies for the failure to respond. We should have more news on WiFi hub within the next couple of months

Al

• Advertisement

Months ????

Thanks Alan

Months ????

Thanks Alan
    Yes dewindygap

WiFi is no longer accepting new applicants. We should have an update to plans of WiFi hub in the next few months.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Any update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

jonny_b wrote: »
    Any update?
    I'm afraid not jonny_b,

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement