Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilsaran/Castlebellingham?

Options
  • 14-09-2015 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am looking at properties in Kilsaran/Castlebellingham. I am just wondering if ye could tell me if there are any unsavoury areas I should avoid?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Nice area to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭White Horse

Musefan wrote: »
    Hi,

I am looking at properties in Kilsaran/Castlebellingham. I am just wondering if ye could tell me if there are any unsavoury areas I should avoid?

None.

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

Hi, thanks for the feedback on those areas! The house I wanted is now rented. On another note, does anyone have feedback on Knockbrack downs, Drogheda?

• Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭R11

What's castlebellingham like now to live? Looking around a few places (dromiskin, Knockbridge). I drive through it quite a lot, has more shops/pubs/ than the other places but what's it like to live in? Looks grand but looking for local opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

I grew up in it and now live in Ardee, I would love to move back. Its got 90% of what you need and geographically an idea place to commute to work in many towns/cities (using public transport ).

People are frendily and a great community spirit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 576 ✭✭✭R11

Always looked a nice wee spot anytime I drove through. Although I was talking to a local who says the new estate behind Foleys Tea Rooms has a few undesirables in it, rumours of drugs. I suppose there's that in nearly every village now unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭macadam

R11 wrote: »
    Always looked a nice wee spot anytime I drove through. Although I was talking to a local who says the new estate behind Foleys Tea Rooms has a few undesirables in it, rumours of drugs. I suppose there's that in nearly every village now unfortunately.

Every village?? Id say every crossroads in the country has these elements, so I wouldnt let a few scumbags getting a free home put you off an area, as their everywhere, its location and what the area can provide for you and the community spirit, Kilsaran Castlebellingham is a nice area.

Advertisement