Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticket Master

Options
  • 14-09-2015 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hmm. I managed to get 2 U2 tickets today but when I see the email regarding the tickets they are Student tickets. I am no more a student. AM I snookered here. Anybody know if there is anything I can do?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭cocker5

cpbobo wrote: »
    Hmm. I managed to get 2 U2 tickets today but when I see the email regarding the tickets they are Student tickets. I am no more a student. AM I snookered here. Anybody know if there is anything I can do?

its states you need a valid student ID in order to gain access to the gig.

there were many different payment options - did you opt for student?

• Registered Users Posts: 28 cpbobo

No, Was in such a rush I did not see it was a student option. I take it ticket master wont refund?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Ticketmaster have been saying to people that if they just go to the box office before the gig with the credit card they booked with, they'll be accommodated.
    it seems to be a ticketmaster screw-up, as lots of people seem to have selected tickets which have somehow turned out to be "student" tickets, despite being the same price as normal tickets.
    basically, you'll be fine, just arrive early and go to the box office.

yes the tickets were full price that is how I was confused. I am trying to get through to their help line

Finally got through to the help line and they will honour the purchase. It seems I am not the only one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

cpbobo wrote: »
    Finally got through to the help line and they will honour the purchase. It seems I am not the only one.

you're correct
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057493289

Advertisement