Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

suggestions for a micro build

Options
  • 14-09-2015 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hey guys was just looking for some suggestions for a micro build i wasn't to make for my girlfriend as a present. nothing to astronomically big just able for light gaming and doesn't take up too much space any links to the prospective suggested parts would be great and thank you in advance :)
    1. What is your budget? [€500]

2. What will be the main purpose of the computer? [light Gaming/Internet] (sims and maybe assassins creed she isn't the biggest of gamer's just to be able to run them comfortably)

3. Do you need a copy of Windows? [No]

4. Can you use any parts from an old computer? possibly ram in another computer there is 8g of corsair not sure the model tho

5. Do you need a monitor? {No]

6. Do you need any of these peripherals? [Wireless Card/ .]

7. Are you willing to try overclocking? [No]

8. How can you pay? [Laser]

9. When are you purchasing? [not in a major rush]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

If you can actually use that ram then:

lm2bZT9.png

+
    this case

I've included the wifi card because i think you said you needed it. Should run Assassins Creed at a decent framerate on medium settings, other games/non-console ports/well-optimised console ports will manage medium-high with snob-settings turned off & down (AA & bloom and the like).

If you don't need the wifi, upgrade to an R9 380 - might be E5-10 above budget.

Advertisement