Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

B+Bs near o Connell street

Options
  • 14-09-2015 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi,any recommendations for b+b,or just bed only ,close to o Connell street.working on LUAS and 3hours travel a day is taking its toll .thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,934 ✭✭✭MarkAnthony

Give poor Lucas a rest, he's knackerd too!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

There are a good few B&Bs on Gardiner Street as well as Isaacs Hostel and Paddy's Palace hostel near Busaras. I'm afraid I haven't stayed in any of them so I can't say if they are any good or not but check their reviews on TripAdvisor or something. Actually now I think of it there is Abby's Hoastel on Aston Quay and another on Bachelor's Walk. I know you said B&B's but they are scarce in the city centre.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,869 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's a few "hotels" - basically B&B grade - on Talbot Street. What was Days, think its the "Dublin Inn" now, is one.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭malibu4u

Trip advisor I find good when looking for cheap accomodation down the country. I often see the signs for B+B's on Gardiner st, winder what they are like.

Advertisement