Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BANGERNOMICS (sub2k) of the week/day

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,917 ✭✭✭✭Toyotafanboi

That is nice. The first of those were terminally dull but the bodykit and polished wheels makes that look almost exciting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Long Time Lurker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭aerofoiled

That's my Xantia a couple of pages back.
    A very genuine car and I've done 10k trouble free miles in the last 6 months. Only selling as I'm getting my hands on an A2 TDi.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭daz16

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/skoda-for-sale/11161181

Knock 150 of and its serious value. Millage is nothing on that engine.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

daz16 wrote: »
    https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/skoda-for-sale/11161181

Knock 150 of and its serious value. Millage is nothing on that engine.

SDi engine*shudder*

Walking would be faster.

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 12,079 ✭✭✭✭Duke O Smiley

After picking up an immaculate Corolla saloon this evening over in Donnybrook. Unbelievably clean, totally original stereo, wheel caps, dealer sticker and plates etc. Delighted with it

PhotoEditor-1451849155311_zps40oq38cz.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

After picking up an immaculate Corolla saloon this evening over in Donnybrook. Unbelievably clean, totally original stereo, wheel caps, dealer sticker and plates etc. Delighted with it

PhotoEditor-1451849155311_zps40oq38cz.jpg

a rare original find duke best of luck with your new toy :D

I didn't think there were such clean examples around anymore :D Its a keeper

Now, who wants a Cube??

• Registered Users Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭80s Child

I've rang that person in Cork about the Saab 93 about six times at this stage, texted them and no reply.

If the car is sold, fair enough, but Jesus, manners cost nothing! Well, maybe 9c for a text!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭GvidoR

More 'rolla daylight pics tomorrow, Duke pls. I want to see the original radio too.

I'd like a cube but I've nowhere to put it. :P

GvidoR wrote: »

I'd like a cube but I've nowhere to put it. :P

Same. Gotta NCT it and sell, its taking up space

Will get pics up tomorrow of the car

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

I didn't think there were such clean examples around anymore :D Its a keeper

Now, who wants a Cube??

I'd love a cube, but I'm afraid not the Z10 model

rizzodun wrote: »
    I'd love a cube, but I'm afraid not the Z10 model

I've a good bit of interest in it. I think the thing mostly going for it is the 1.0 / auto combination - there aren't many cheap cars out there that offer that. Was thinking €7/800 with new test, and I'd put 3 months tax on it to make it a bit more attractive

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

I've a good bit of interest in it. I think the thing mostly going for it is the 1.0 / auto combination - there aren't many cheap cars out there that offer that. Was thinking €7/800 with new test, and I'd put 3 months tax on it to make it a bit more attractive

FWIW I'd be interested in all of the above, but get paid Jan 26th. I'll check in and see how you're getting on with her!

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/1995-mazda-323f-1-5l-nct-amp-low-miles/11124751

Smart looking 323F with six months test for €500. Nice way into pillarless door ownership!

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/skoda-felicia-glx-1-3-petrol-just-tested/11199082

Not the greatest car out there [Skoda Felicia] but for the money you can't really complain with over 12 months test.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,381 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Car looks imalatic!

If you could get it for about €400 - €450, it would make for an extremely cheap way of owning a car. A very, very basic car. Would last forever though with no worries about any expensive bills. Has a timing chain, so no need to change the belt, which would be a very expensive job on an old car worth little money.

Perfect for going to mass on a Sunday morning. Strangely enough, most cars bought these days just for going to mass on a Sunday morning would have '16 regs and have diesel engines...

https://www.donedeal.ie/cars-for-sale/skoda-felicia-glx-1-3-petrol-just-tested/11199082

Not the greatest car out there [Skoda Felicia] but for the money you can't really complain with over 12 months test.

It's imalatic! :pac:

unkel wrote: »
    Car looks imalatic!

If you could get it for about €400 - €450, it would make for an extremely cheap way of owning a car. A very, very basic car. Would last forever though with no worries about any expensive bills. Has a timing chain, so no need to change the belt, which would be a very expensive job on an old car worth little money.

Perfect for going to mass on a Sunday morning. Strangely enough, most cars bought these days just for going to mass on a Sunday morning would have '16 regs and have diesel engines...

To tell you the truth if that car was in Dublin I probably would have bought it. I'm delighted with my Corolla and what it lacks in boot space can be rectified with a roof rack I got for free, but I like the look of that Skoda.

Funny you should mention new econoboxes in the church car park thesedays. I travel to a few churches around Dublin, and its very seldom that I don't have the oldest car in the carpark (1997). Something I always notice on my travels, but then it is most carparks..

Patww79 wrote: »
    Tried myself too and not a thing.

Such a shame one of us at least didn't pick it up!! 1k, I would have been delighted!!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭weadick

To tell you the truth if that car was in Dublin I probably would have bought it. I'm delighted with my Corolla and what it lacks in boot space can be rectified with a roof rack I got for free, but I like the look of that Skoda.

Funny you should mention new econoboxes in the church car park thesedays. I travel to a few churches around Dublin, and its very seldom that I don't have the oldest car in the carpark (1997). Something I always notice on my travels, but then it is most carparks..

I often think the same about my car and it's a 00!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,812 ✭✭✭✭bear1

Id be dubious of the mileage to be honest but it seems like a nice enough car. Annoying that someone bought a 4 wheel drive turbo petrol a4 and didn't ask for rear elec windows.

You don't buy a car to sit in the back. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Is that the gold cube on done deal?

• Advertisement

Is that the gold cube on done deal?

Thats it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement