Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dunlavin

• 14-09-2015 10:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 247 ✭✭

Hello.
    If I may ask about Dunlavin.
    Is it a good town to commute to Dublin from?
    Is there an early train that can get me to city for 7am?
    Looking at renting a place there.
    Thanks for reading.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,612 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There's no train to Dunlavin and hasn't been since 1947. The nearest station would be Newbridge or possibly Sallins drive-time wise. There is one train from there arrives before 7am and one that arrives at.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭dogmatix

I lived in Donard for a while - it's on the other side on the N81 from Dunlavin and about the same time and distance into Dublin. If driving, you would be looking at roughly 40 miles to the city centre with a journey time of up to 1 hour and 10 minutes (outside of rush hour traffic).

If driving, i'd advise the M9 and N7 from Dunlavin as the N81 is a horrible road to drive on at 6am on a dark winter morning (but about 35 miles as against the 40 on the M9/N7).

Advertisement