Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Raw 14/09/2015 *Spoilers*

• 14-09-2015 10:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,878 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/620061-tonights-wwe-raw-preview-divas-title-match-tag-team-title-match-final-night-of-champions-hype-wz-live-coverage-and-more

Tonight, WWE is broadcasting the season premiere of Raw from the FedEx Forum in Memphis, Tennessee. The show will feature final hype for Sunday’s WWE Night of Champions PPV.

While not officially announced by WWE, Sting is scheduled appear tonight. Other Superstars advertised include Seth Rollins, John Cena, Randy Orton,Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, Bray Wyatt, Sheamus and Big Show. Matches confirmed for tonight are The Prime Time Players vs. The New Day for theWWE Tag Team Titles and Charlotte vs. Nikki Bella for the WWE Divas Title.

WWE.com is hyping the following storylines for tonight:

-How will Seth Rollins retaliate against Sting?
    -Will Nikki Bella make history?
    -Which tandem will go to Night of Champions with the WWE Tag Team Titles?
    -Who will join Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose against The Wyatt Family?
    -What new drama will unfold between WWE’s most talked-about couples?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,364 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Why is it that any time I see about Nikki making history, I automatically add "Duck Tales! Woo-ooh!"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Crowd didn't even boo when HHH mentioned Rollins there. They groaned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,977 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Sting to wrestle on RAW :)

Against The Big Show :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

"Sting will be wrestling tonight."

Me: Cool, looking forward to it.

"...against the Big Show."

Me: ...

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,234 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Yep, just as I thought, they're Fandango'ing New Day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,484 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Sting vs the giant it's 97 all over again Tony!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,518 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

New Day are killing it lately, love the trombone too!

Most entertaining part of Raw by a MILE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

That was all kinds of cringe

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Good job WWE. Farcical booking once again.

Angron wrote: »
    Good job WWE. Farcical booking once again.

The diva revolution goes from bad to worse. Nobody will give a **** either Sunday as its obvious Charlotte is winning the title Sunday. So petty from the wwe once again they just had to eradicate aj lee from the history books

• Advertisement

At least Alvarez going ape**** will be fun.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

ricero wrote: »
    The diva revolution goes from bad to worse. Nobody will give a **** either Sunday as its obvious Charlotte is winning the tktle Sunday. So petty from the wwe once again they just had to eradicate aj lee from the history books
    That was so childishly spiteful that it's killed pretty much any desire I have to watch the PPV. The entire thing was just one contrived "Fúck you" to AJ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Wtf is up with the commentary? One minute JBL's a face and Saxton's a heel, the next minute Saxton's a heel and JBL is a face. Pile of dogsh1ite mixed in with the biggest f-you to the only good thing in the Diva's division for years. AJ would have loved to have Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Paige to choose between to face.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

Well, they got trending on the twitter.com even if for the wrong reasons :/

xQ4gqq6.jpg

Sheamus cashing in MitB on Nikki would have been less awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

They were always going to have too give Nikki the record considering who she is with backstage

I must find a legal way to watch 12 Rounds 3 haha.

Bret Hart wrote: »
    They were always going to have too give Nikki the record considering who she is with backstage.

It's not even the record though. It's the petty way they had her retain tonight. If she'd won clean, it'd be fine. Instead they harp on for ages about the revolution, only to set that ideal on fire when they have one last chance to say f*ck you to the legacy of one of the most popular female wrestlers of the last 10 years for the crime of who she's married to.

It's not even the record though. It's the petty way they had her retain tonight. If she'd won clean, it'd be fine. Instead they harp on for ages about the revolution, only to set that ideal on fire when they have one last chance to say f*ck you to the legacy of one of the most popular female wrestlers of the last 10 years for the crime of who she's married to.

I remember they done the exact same twin magic finish vs Paige,only that match was then restated and Paige then ended up getting pinned.

WWE don't do continuity very well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭angryIreGamer

so nothing else happened except the divas match?

• Advertisement

I turned it off after the Diva match, so past that point I couldn't tell you what happened.

Owens vs. Ryback announced for NoC for the IC title.
    New Day vs. Dudleys for the tag titles at NoC.
    Cena vs. Sheamus happened.
    Wyatts were on Miz TV, Dean and Roman came out and said they have a third for NoC, but didn't say who. Miz also messed up and called the next PPV Hell in a Cell at one point.
    Cesaro faced Rusev, but that was after the Divas, so I didn't see it.
    Sting wrestled in what I assume was the main event against that young up and comer, Big Show.

That's everything I remember.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Watching RAW now. found out yesterday I can't stay up for NOC which I am disappointed about but hey will watch it during the week when I get a chance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Ridley

Thought it was fine until McMahon showed up to say none of it matters.

Ridley wrote: »

Thought it was fine until McMahon showed up to say none of it matters.
    My point exactly. There was no point to that beyond pointing out AJ's record was broken in the most ridiculous way.

In theory they can say it'll make Charlotte beating her on PPV to win the title a bigger deal, or people will be clamouring for it even more, but I doubt anyone would actually buy that. The reality is though that the revolution is a bit of a joke, the Bellas are top based not on skill but who they are with, and all the talent that people like Sasha, Paige, Becky, or Charlotte have won't overcome that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 399 ✭✭angryIreGamer

dont think ill bother watching this so, except for the cesaro rusev match and maybe the main event.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Hopefully the 3rd member of the Shield's tag team on Sunday isn't Rowan....

I'm fairly certain it won't be, I think with the injury he has (torn bicep I think it was) he was looking at a good 6 months out. I'm kinda expecting to see someone from NXT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

I'm thinking either Balor or Jericho

Just seen the divas match. Was a good divas match although you kinda had to expect team bella to do that so that nikki gets the record.

• Advertisement

Part of me is thinking Joe, though I do doubt it'll turn out to be him.

that would be good is he still in nxt?

lycan238 wrote: »

that would be good is he still in nxt?
    Yeah, he's currently teaming with Finn in the Dusty Rhodes tag team classic.

Yeah, he's currently teaming with Finn in the Dusty Rhodes tag team classic.

Cool that actually sounds like a good team hope they team up on main roster. Have missed so much nxt recently its unreal.

Just laughed at JBL here after Rusev match. "Summer took the gift look summer took the gift" and Rusev like less than two foot in front of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I got as far in as HHH dancing with new day, and had to stop. Just can't bring myself to be interested in the product at the minute. I'll probably skip through NOC and keep up to date on here til Mania season again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I really hope that Rusev beats Dolph Ziggler on Sunday now. He's been made look like an asshole too many times. I'd have him tell that hosebag to hit the bricks before the match too.

• Advertisement

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    I got as far in as HHH dancing with new day, and had to stop. Just can't bring myself to be interested in the product at the minute. I'll probably skip through NOC and keep up to date on here til Mania season again.

I actually liked that part. some amount of "dad" dancing there though. reminds me of the time he danced to Vince's music many years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

lycan238 wrote:
    I actually liked that part. some amount of "dad" dancing there though. reminds me of the time he danced to Vince's music many years ago.

I guess it's just that I've been watching so much of the Attitude Era shows recently, I'm just not a fan of the pg Era at all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,610 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thought I read somewhere that the third "Neo-Shield" member would be
    Corbin.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Corbin.

Did not see that but did read that
    Rowan
    would help Roman and Dean

If they haven't announced it ahead of time, my guess is that it isn't someone who's a big name.

• Advertisement

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Corbin.

An image leaked but its a fake. It won't be him.

Saw betting odds on who it will be, among the names are Lesnar, The Rock, Henry, Joe, Orton (still), Corbin, Jericho and Rowan.

Brock would be cool, but there's no way in hell I can see that happening. Likewise, can't see Rock coming back out of the blue for a B ppv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,569 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Jeez lads that was a poor Raw. Other than Cena and Sheamus having a great match and the antics of New Day, there wasn't much in it.

Bella match was inevitable that she would retain but I suppose they at least tried to make Charlotte look good. After all the initial Diva Revolution its fairly over now.

Hope Balor comes out at NOC as he is a champion after all!

That's the best case scenario. I think I'm going to back The Shield to win on Sunday and hope that the surprise partner isn't Erick Rowan or Kane. They are the ones I'm worried about. The New Day were probably the highlight of the show for me last night, as they have been for weeks. It was cool to see Sting make Seth Rollins tap out too, I felt the nostalgia.

At least they're having the veterans like Sting going against the rookies like Big Show. And how unbelievable was it seeing Cena get Big Show up on his shoulders?!

I was half expecting Sheamus to cash in on Nikki as well. Thought it was a complete joke, especially considering Steph said she came out to uphold the integrity of the divas division. Pretty sure rewarding Nikki for cheating isn't upholding the integrity. Should've been restarted.

So any chance Cesaro will be added to the IC title match?

Ryback impersonating Elvis was the moment of the night. I actually enjoyed his and Owens segment

Except when JBL decided to start yammering over him after his Elvis impersonation.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Interesting how Cole says at the end of RAW, We might have a new champion Cena, Sting....................... maybe Seamus

Yeah I thought that was a bit weird. Are they basically telling us he'll make a failed attempt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Yeah I thought that was a bit weird. Are they basically telling us he'll make a failed attempt?
    I don't think so. Spoilering this as it's rumoured up-coming story
    It's been reported that Sheamus will cash-in, win and become a member of the authority and will become the golden boy. Rollins will get jealous, the Authority will take sides and it will lead to Triple H vs Rollins, most likely at WM.

• Advertisement
Advertisement