Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 14/09/2015 *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Angron wrote: »
    Part of me is thinking Joe, though I do doubt it'll turn out to be him.

that would be good is he still in nxt?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

lycan238 wrote: »
    Part of me is thinking Joe, though I do doubt it'll turn out to be him.

that would be good is he still in nxt?
    Yeah, he's currently teaming with Finn in the Dusty Rhodes tag team classic.

Yeah, he's currently teaming with Finn in the Dusty Rhodes tag team classic.

Cool that actually sounds like a good team hope they team up on main roster. Have missed so much nxt recently its unreal.

Just laughed at JBL here after Rusev match. "Summer took the gift look summer took the gift" and Rusev like less than two foot in front of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

I got as far in as HHH dancing with new day, and had to stop. Just can't bring myself to be interested in the product at the minute. I'll probably skip through NOC and keep up to date on here til Mania season again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I really hope that Rusev beats Dolph Ziggler on Sunday now. He's been made look like an asshole too many times. I'd have him tell that hosebag to hit the bricks before the match too.

• Advertisement

Thepoet85 wrote: »
    I got as far in as HHH dancing with new day, and had to stop. Just can't bring myself to be interested in the product at the minute. I'll probably skip through NOC and keep up to date on here til Mania season again.

I actually liked that part. some amount of "dad" dancing there though. reminds me of the time he danced to Vince's music many years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Thepoet85

lycan238 wrote:
    I actually liked that part. some amount of "dad" dancing there though. reminds me of the time he danced to Vince's music many years ago.

I guess it's just that I've been watching so much of the Attitude Era shows recently, I'm just not a fan of the pg Era at all.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Thought I read somewhere that the third "Neo-Shield" member would be
    Corbin.

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Corbin.

Did not see that but did read that
    Rowan
    would help Roman and Dean

If they haven't announced it ahead of time, my guess is that it isn't someone who's a big name.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Corbin.

An image leaked but its a fake. It won't be him.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Saw betting odds on who it will be, among the names are Lesnar, The Rock, Henry, Joe, Orton (still), Corbin, Jericho and Rowan.

Brock would be cool, but there's no way in hell I can see that happening. Likewise, can't see Rock coming back out of the blue for a B ppv.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭The White Feather

Jeez lads that was a poor Raw. Other than Cena and Sheamus having a great match and the antics of New Day, there wasn't much in it.

Bella match was inevitable that she would retain but I suppose they at least tried to make Charlotte look good. After all the initial Diva Revolution its fairly over now.

Hope Balor comes out at NOC as he is a champion after all!

That's the best case scenario. I think I'm going to back The Shield to win on Sunday and hope that the surprise partner isn't Erick Rowan or Kane. They are the ones I'm worried about. The New Day were probably the highlight of the show for me last night, as they have been for weeks. It was cool to see Sting make Seth Rollins tap out too, I felt the nostalgia.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

At least they're having the veterans like Sting going against the rookies like Big Show. And how unbelievable was it seeing Cena get Big Show up on his shoulders?!

I was half expecting Sheamus to cash in on Nikki as well. Thought it was a complete joke, especially considering Steph said she came out to uphold the integrity of the divas division. Pretty sure rewarding Nikki for cheating isn't upholding the integrity. Should've been restarted.

So any chance Cesaro will be added to the IC title match?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Ryback impersonating Elvis was the moment of the night. I actually enjoyed his and Owens segment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Except when JBL decided to start yammering over him after his Elvis impersonation.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭aaaaaaaahhhhhh

Interesting how Cole says at the end of RAW, We might have a new champion Cena, Sting....................... maybe Seamus

Yeah I thought that was a bit weird. Are they basically telling us he'll make a failed attempt?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭mrkiscool2

Yeah I thought that was a bit weird. Are they basically telling us he'll make a failed attempt?
    I don't think so. Spoilering this as it's rumoured up-coming story
    It's been reported that Sheamus will cash-in, win and become a member of the authority and will become the golden boy. Rollins will get jealous, the Authority will take sides and it will lead to Triple H vs Rollins, most likely at WM.

• Advertisement

mrkiscool2 wrote: »
    I don't think so. Spoilering this as it's rumoured up-coming story
    It's been reported that Sheamus will cash-in, win and become a member of the authority and will become the golden boy. Rollins will get jealous, the Authority will take sides and it will lead to Triple H vs Rollins, most likely at WM.
    sounds good as I think Seamus is still heel and will be a good match for the authority. WIll rollins loose both titles or just one?

I have also used spoilers as my comment refers to the comment above in spoilers

I'd be hoping that he loses both titles on Sunday. He'd probably start getting a more babyface reaction if Sheamus became the champion over him too.

ok thanks.

Why thanks? I'm confused. Anyway, that would be pretty cool if it came to pass this weekend.

Thought your previous post was a response to the question within my spoiler tags hence I thanked you for the answer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Sheamus has utterly failed in this role though.

He's the coldest mitb holder maybe ever.

I like the guy, he's a solid worker but I have zero interest in seeing him as WWE Champion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Moneymaker wrote: »
    Sheamus has utterly failed in this role though.

He's the coldest mitb holder maybe ever.

I like the guy, he's a solid worker but I have zero interest in seeing him as WWE Champion.

Isn't that sort of what makes a heel ? You don't want to see them succeed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Isn't that sort of what makes a heel ? You don't want to see them succeed

Not really if that is the case Mr. Anderson is a misunderstood genius of a wrestler.
    Sheamus has been just plain boring for a long while. I roll my eyes when he shouts fella at the top of the ramp, cringe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

ERG89 wrote: »
    Not really if that is the case Mr. Anderson is a misunderstood genius of a wrestler.
    Sheamus has been just plain boring for a long while. I roll my eyes when he shouts fella at the top of the ramp, cringe

And when he faces Rollins in a rematch for the title, you're gonna want to see Rollins win because you don't like Sheamus

Not every heel can be like a Kevin Owens, or a smark or whatever you'd call CM Punk as a heel, or as entertaining as New Day

I personally think he's doing a fine job with what he's been given, and now he's going through the usual shtick of losing every match before cashing in his mitb

• Advertisement

I've really enjoyed Sheamus since he came back. He's been pretty good at whatever they've had him doing. His match with Randy Orton last month was probably the best one they've had. I'm personally looking forward to seeing him cash in. I'd like it if it was on Sting.

Advertisement