Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vtos leaving Cert

• 14-09-2015 10:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,686 ✭✭✭

Guys is there a website i can use to better understand the 2016 leaving cert? I have gone back to do the Vtos Leaving cert. Its some one over whelming and its a one year course (rather then 2 year)

Is this course leaving cert nation wide or are we doing our own? if its nationwide is it possible to see the June 2016 exam papers?

also where can i fin past papers to get an idea of the questions asked??

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,240 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You sit exactly the same Leaving Cert as everyone else.

You can find exam papers from previous years on examinations.ie and shortly the shops will have books of old papers available.

The first time 2016 exams will be seen outside the SEC will be in June 2016. Exams generally follow the format of previous years.

Advertisement