Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joya's Joyous Jumphouse

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Can't make promises :pac:, c'mon now how was Clutch??, did you have your socks rocked off??

Fuppin' awesome! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Fuppin' awesome! :D

Were you right at the front or a bit back??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Have to say their teachers are lovely though. My oldest son's teacher said if she had a classroom full of my son she'd be happy. My youngest son will get there. He's bright when he wants to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

The timid ones often have the biggest hearts. You're doing a great job there, Kitty.
    That's quite sweet :)

That's quite sweet :)

It's a beautiful saying :)

Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Were you right at the front or a bit back??

Standing at the back. Like yourself I'm a man of some height. Had a drunken ol' rock skank repeatedly touch my back when I stood in front of her. There was like a 2 meter bit of free standing space in front of her. :rolleyes:

My youngest son is mad about dinosaurs so they've taken a note of that and will use that as an incentive to reward him for getting better with schoolwork.

KKkitty wrote: »
    It's a beautiful saying :)

Rest assured that I'm a bit of a scumbag in my own way! :pac:

For those who have the TV station Scuzz they're doing Metallica's greatest video hits.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

My youngest son is mad about dinosaurs so they've taken a note of that and will use that as an incentive to reward him for getting better with schoolwork.
    Swannie points to >>>>>> Palaeontology forum for young dino enthusiast!

• Site Banned Posts: 167 ✭✭Yakkyda

I have no idea what this thread is about, but I shall post because 10,000 is the magic number?!?

Go Joya!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,463 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Yakkyda wrote: »
    I have no idea what this thread is about, but I shall post because 10,000 is the magic number?!?

Go Joya!
    **SwanBot thumps chest with wings and SHOUTS!**

Sssqqqqqquuuuuuaaaaaaakkkkkk! :eek:

Swannie translation from SwanBot Talk: "Charge!"

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

who's screaming around here?

Oh finally, I'm in bed.

Goodnight all.

• Site Banned Posts: 6,498 ✭✭✭XR3i

g'night pp

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Rob Thomas

Black Swan wrote: »
    Swannie points to >>>>>> Palaeontology forum for young dino enthusiast!

He knows so much about herbivores, carnivores and omnivores it's unreal. He looks them up on different websites to know what's what in dino land. He's also well able to pronounce the weird names of them even if he's just heard them once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 488 ✭✭Rob Thomas

9818 ok I give up

Rob Thomas wrote: »
    9818 ok I give up

Hey Rob :)

• Site Banned Posts: 167 ✭✭Yakkyda

Speediest 10,000 posts ever?....

I'll bet me left ball it happens before noon.

• Advertisement

Yakkyda wrote: »
    Speediest 10,000 posts ever?....

I'll bet me left ball it happens before noon.

Hey how are you?

XR3i wrote: »
    who's screaming around here?
    **Swannie quickly LOOKS in mirror and practices innocent face, while POINTING at SwanBot**

He knows so much about herbivores, carnivores and omnivores it's unreal. He looks them up on different websites to know what's what in dino land. He's also well able to pronounce the weird names of them even if he's just heard them once.
    Oh that's absolutely grand kitty! I would be sooooooo very proud of him indeed! Encourage such interests, and who knows, you may foster a scientist someday. :cool:

**SwanBot jumps-up-and-down, then spins so fast in Lair living room that all the furniture gets caught up in a tornado slip stream with 9825!**

**Swannie stretches relaxing her fast flying muscles**

My oldest son is into technology so who knows I could have the next Steve Jobs or Bill Gates on my hands :D He could make a totally new change as to how people view technology. My youngest son could discover a dinosaur that no one else has or a way dinosaurs lived that no one else did. Looking forward to seeing how my daughter is in years to come.

My oldest son is into technology so who knows I could have the next Steve Jobs or Bill Gates on my hands :D He could make a totally new change as to how people view technology. My youngest son could discover a dinosaur that no one else has or a way dinosaurs lived that no one else did. Looking forward to seeing how my daughter is in years to come.
    Absolutely kitty, encourage them now and who knows? In any case such knowledge gained now will benefit them in the future no matter what they decide to do. :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Oh hey there Insomnia, thanks for visiting again tonight...... :(

Oh hey there Insomnia, thanks for visiting again tonight...... :(

I don't have insomnia Boxers, rather inswania. Oh, hi if ye still be about. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Howdy folks, nearly time to put the Condemned Notice up.

il_340x270.403609783_t8rs.jpg

• Advertisement

**Swannie covers ears with wings to block hearing all the snoring in the Lair**

**Swannie covers ears with wings to block hearing all the snoring in the Lair**

No snoring from this side.

Got me some java & toast

Ted_YNWA wrote: »

Got me some java & toast

**Swannie slides empty cup and plate towards Ted** :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Knowing my luck, I'll miss the grand closing of the thread because I'm working :pac:

Angron wrote: »
    Knowing my luck, I'll miss the grand closing of the thread because I'm working :pac:
    Just close your eyes Angron and count to 64 and you'll be there. :pac:

**Swannie slides empty cup and plate towards Ted** :D

'fraid I'm all out.

empty-coffee-mug.jpeg?w=529

SwanBot invited a few of her friends for the 10K Lair Race Ted, so drinking all the coffee will cost ye.

irobot-banner.jpg?w=640&h=236

I've done all my stretching Swanie, so bring on the race.

are you goinng to stay up for it?

Oh we're getting close now :D

• Advertisement

are you goinng to stay up for it?

"Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming." (Ladyhawke)

cat_sleeping_on_keyboard_by_openmedia-d4i3zc3.jpg

Oh we're getting close now :D
    Shhhhhhhhhhh Paws! They are asleep. Don't wake them! :eek:

"Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming." (Ladyhawke)

It could be an Inception phase

It could be an Inception phase
    Down SwanBot! Down! Down!

Or an interception phase as in tackle just before the start Ted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Working at the opening of a Santa grotto in Gorey, Co. Wexford today.

*whispers*

Hi guys...

• Advertisement

Hello PP.

Angron wrote: »
    Working at the opening of a Santa grotto in Gorey, Co. Wexford today.
    Maybe you could borrow Santa's sleigh and reindeer for the Lair 10K Race Angron? :pac:

If so, make sure to get flight clearance from Shannon.

*whispers*

Hi guys...
    Whispers back to Paws... they are still snoring in Lair. ;)

Angron wrote:
    Hello PP.
    How are you?
    Black Swan wrote:
    Whispers back to Paws... they are still snoring in Lair.
    I'll be careful :)

I'll be careful :)
    That's cool Paws! :cool:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement