Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Joya's Joyous Jumphouse

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,365 ✭✭✭Joya

fireworks are ready btw :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SwanBot's beak heats up and glows red with friction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I have the dynamite primed & ready to go, now where did I leave the detonation switch

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,353 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

SwanBot delta wings completely and dives

ah here it is.

il_570xN.279741689.jpg

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    I have the dynamite primed & ready to go, now where did I leave the detonation switch

uhmmm, i have no clue :innocent look:

:d))

ah ted you are too fast :D

SwanBot shoots past half way point with trees and bushes uprooted with her passage

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

KKkitty gets claws ready!!

• Advertisement

Joya wrote: »
    ah ted you are too fast :D

I can be fast when I need to be ;)

Force 5 tornado forms behind SwanBot as she reaches Mach 3

KKkitty wrote: »
    KKkitty gets claws ready!!

Kitty lurking in the shadows :eek:

SwanBot triggers 3 stage rockets

Feathers start to fly

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oh, we're at race time?.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    Force 5 tornado forms behind SwanBot as she reaches Mach 3

Looks like there will be no need for the dynamite with all the tornadoes that SwanBot is creating.

***Grabs onto table so is not blown away**

Faster and faster SwanBot goes appearing to be but a blurr

I can be fast when I need to be ;)

i c :pac:

:D

Oh, we're at race time?.

max of 33 posts to go Gremmersz

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Yikes so we are! *swamps tea*

• Advertisement

Lair windows explode and SwanBot passes over at blistering speed

Home stretch

its getting closer :eek:

Swannie will be bald after all this, feathers everywhere'

SwanBot kicks on afterburners

Joya wrote: »
    its getting closer :eek:

the magic number, or the end

Launches into outer space and moves faster than globe

Earth begins to shift on axis

the magic number, or the end

the end of course :d))

**drinks down 4 espressos to keep going to the line*

• Advertisement

Astrology predictions are thrown off with shifting earth

SwanBot goes into mega-flap

Wings are a blurr

I can see it, I can see the finish line.

SwanBot screeches Sqqqqqquuuuuuuuaaaaaak in sight of the finish line

Faster and faster SwanBot goes

go for it whoever you will be, hopefully someone who never had it! : ))

SwanBots feathers fly everywhere

Ahh page 666 haha how apt.

• Advertisement

SwanBot beak on fire

Ted hits the Nitrous button & edges ahead

I can but try Joya!.

Faater and faster

into the final 10

This is nuts!. I must be the slowest typist here!. :pac:

• Advertisement

SwanBot Leaps for the finish line

Stick nose out

boards is acting what like now?? :o)

Ah lads, can't cope!.

Hold breath

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement