Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Joyous Jumphouse

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

**While in stealth mode where she cannot be seen, Swannie continues to snoop on fellow Lairians**

Sneezes! :eek:
    Oh oh...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Hugo Stiglitz

This guy

or, did you mean this guy

Classic Wolfmon!

[Bella RADAR goes mental]

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

[Bella RADAR goes mental]
    **Swannie maintains BLACK stealth shields where Hugo cannot see her**

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

KKkitty wrote: »
    Had both my sons parent teacher meetings this week.

:eek: The worst kind of meeting there is

• Advertisement

SwanBot in stealth mode sneaks up on Hugo and blows in his ear, before quietly slipping away.

**Still in stealth mode, both Swannie and SwanBot sneak off to cook din din, waving wings bye to fellow ghosts**

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Or when the school would send out the report cards.
    Fond memory of my sister arriving into the kitchen "Your report card is here, mam has it" and climbing out the window.
    Lithium93_ wrote: »
    Alright now, watching Jessica Jones on Netflix
    What do you think of it so far?

Or when the school would send out the report cards.
    Fond memory of my sister arriving into the kitchen "Your report card is here, mam has it" and climbing out the window.

What do you think of it so far?

Oh that **** was Terrifying, Terrifying i tells ya, dreaded those days...

Only started JJ, finished episode 1 an hour ago, then Netflix kicked it for some reason :mad:, hoping to finish it off tomorrow :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

My oldest son is not much into sports but he's ahead of himself in English and a few other subjects. My youngest son is lacking in confidence but he's getting 1 to 1 remedial teaching twice a week to help him with that.

• Advertisement

Black Swan wrote: »
    SwanBot in stealth mode sneaks up on Hugo and blows in his ear, before quietly slipping away.

[sudden change in air pressure causes Hugo's brain sphincter to open]

Hodgdhhtssadrhllghhfljghkgdeffd€!?&#^?

Only started JJ, finished episode 1 an hour ago, then Netflix kicked it for some reason :mad:, hoping to finish it off tomorrow :D
    Yeah started intercepting them after that. Anything with the school symbol on it went in the bin and had stuff put on top of it. :pac:

I'm six episodes in and liking it.

I thought you were exiled, Youngblood?!

My oldest son is not much into sports but he's ahead of himself in English and a few other subjects. My youngest son is lacking in confidence but he's getting 1 to 1 remedial teaching twice a week to help him with that.
    Being good at English is great, you can trick others into thinking you are an intellectual by using words that make you sound more photosynthesis.

I hope the classes help him out. :)

Yeah started intercepting them after that. Anything with the school symbol on it went in the bin and had stuff put on top of it. :pac:

I'm six episodes in and liking it.

Whenever they were being sent out, my mother would watch for the mail like a sniper trained on a target, and then when phone calls were being gotten for uh bad behaviour, oooh lordy it was WW3
    I thought you were exiled, Youngblood?!

I was Sir Hugo, but have gallantly returned because i'd miss this place too much

Being good at English is great, you can trick others into thinking you are an intellectual by using words that make you sound more photosynthesis.

I hope the classes help him out. :)

Thank you. My youngest son is very timid. I dread parent teacher meetings but I was pleasantly surprised with my kids progress.

I was Sir Hugo, but have gallantly returned because i'd miss this place too much

Don't scare me like that again! *offers bro-hug*

Don't scare me like that again! *offers bro-hug*

Can't make promises :pac:, c'mon now how was Clutch??, did you have your socks rocked off??

Thank you. My youngest son is very timid. I dread parent teacher meetings but I was pleasantly surprised with my kids progress.

The timid ones often have the biggest hearts. You're doing a great job there, Kitty. :)

I think most parents do, you're basically being forced into a broad breakdown of their grades and behaviour. Some teachers can go overboard.

• Advertisement

Can't make promises :pac:, c'mon now how was Clutch??, did you have your socks rocked off??

Fuppin' awesome! :D

Fuppin' awesome! :D

Were you right at the front or a bit back??

Have to say their teachers are lovely though. My oldest son's teacher said if she had a classroom full of my son she'd be happy. My youngest son will get there. He's bright when he wants to be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

The timid ones often have the biggest hearts. You're doing a great job there, Kitty.
    That's quite sweet :)

That's quite sweet :)

It's a beautiful saying :)

Were you right at the front or a bit back??

Standing at the back. Like yourself I'm a man of some height. Had a drunken ol' rock skank repeatedly touch my back when I stood in front of her. There was like a 2 meter bit of free standing space in front of her. :rolleyes:

My youngest son is mad about dinosaurs so they've taken a note of that and will use that as an incentive to reward him for getting better with schoolwork.

It's a beautiful saying :)

Rest assured that I'm a bit of a scumbag in my own way! :pac:

For those who have the TV station Scuzz they're doing Metallica's greatest video hits.

• Advertisement

My youngest son is mad about dinosaurs so they've taken a note of that and will use that as an incentive to reward him for getting better with schoolwork.
    Swannie points to >>>>>> Palaeontology forum for young dino enthusiast!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement