Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joya's Joyous Jumphouse

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Oh we're getting close now :D
    Shhhhhhhhhhh Paws! They are asleep. Don't wake them! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Black Swan wrote: »
    "Maybe I'm dreaming. My eyes are open, which means maybe I'm awake dreaming that I'm asleep. Or, or more likely, I'm asleep dreaming that I'm awake wondering if I'm dreaming." (Ladyhawke)

It could be an Inception phase

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,258 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It could be an Inception phase
    Down SwanBot! Down! Down!

Or an interception phase as in tackle just before the start Ted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Working at the opening of a Santa grotto in Gorey, Co. Wexford today.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

*whispers*

Hi guys...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Hello PP.

Angron wrote: »
    Working at the opening of a Santa grotto in Gorey, Co. Wexford today.
    Maybe you could borrow Santa's sleigh and reindeer for the Lair 10K Race Angron? :pac:

If so, make sure to get flight clearance from Shannon.

*whispers*

Hi guys...
    Whispers back to Paws... they are still snoring in Lair. ;)

Angron wrote:
    Hello PP.
    How are you?
    Black Swan wrote:
    Whispers back to Paws... they are still snoring in Lair.
    I'll be careful :)

That's cool Paws! :cool:

• Advertisement

How are all you guys?

How are all you guys?
    It's a quarter of 4AM Pacific so methinks I'm sleepkeyboarding Paws.

How are you?

I'd be better if I didn't have a job keeping me in direct contact with Christmas songs, but overall I'm okay :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Angron wrote:
    I'd be better if I didn't have a job keeping me in direct contact with Christmas songs, but overall I'm okay

I'd be fit to kill listening to them all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,534 ✭✭✭KKkitty

Angron wrote: »
    I'd be better if I didn't have a job keeping me in direct contact with Christmas songs, but overall I'm okay :pac:

I'm just glad they're only played a month or so a year. It's kinda nippy out.

KKkitty wrote: »
    It's kinda nippy out.
    Still dark outside, 13C and dead calm 8 time zones west of ye kitty.

Black Swan wrote:
    It's a quarter of 4AM Pacific so methinks I'm sleepkeyboarding Paws.
    That can be hazardous Swan ..
    Angron wrote:
    I'd be better if I didn't have a job keeping me in direct contact with Christmas songs, but overall I'm okay
    I'm at a Christmas craft fair today and being forced to listen to them too. I've also spent the last 2 weeks making mini Christmas stockings..

That can be hazardous Swan ..
    I'm afraid to LOOK in the mirror Paws for fear of seeing keyboard face! :eek:

Still dark outside, 13C and dead calm here kitty.

I'm not a fan of cold weather at all. It's bright outside though so not dull. How are you?

How are you?
    I'm wired but tired kitty, having tried to get a bit of work done long into the night.

• Advertisement

I'm wired but tired kitty, having tried to get a bit of work done long into the night.

Can you have a bit of a sleep at all? Anything to recharge your batteries is better than nothing.

Can you have a bit of a sleep at all? Anything to recharge your batteries is better than nothing.
    Good advice kitty, and I'll crawl under the duvet shortly. :cool:

Black Swan wrote:
    I'm afraid to LOOK in the mirror Paws for fear of seeing keyboard face!
    Uh oh.. :o

Uh oh.. :o

tired.jpg

I'm gonna be up in Blackrock in Dublin tomorrow doing the same stuff too.

Swannie's philosophy of life: Shots happen!

espresso.jpg

You seem so enthusiastic Angron :p

You seem so enthusiastic Angron :p

Well it's a job, so I'm glad to have it. I Just really hate Christmas songs :P

Angron wrote:
    Well it's a job, so I'm glad to have it. I Just really hate Christmas songs
    True. I don't mind them, but not until the second or third week of December.. :o

• Advertisement

I hate clothes washing. Trying to get them dry inside on clothes horses too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement