Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanksgiving in Boston

Options
  • 15-09-2015 11:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Just checking flights to Boston for thanksgiving and surprisingly Aer Lingus have very good fare. €398 return dep 25th Nov and return 29th Nov from Shannon. I know Dollar rate not great at the moment but still good price imo.

Comments

Thanksgiving week is one of my favourite times to travel to the US. You can usually get really good rates on hotels that week too. And as they're half empty upgrades more likely.
    Spend the 'savings' on Black Friday bargains :)

Oooh, so happy: we're going back to San Francisco for Thanksgiving week :)

Between this and the Boston thread got nostalgic for two of my all-time favourite cities. Anyway you right Dolgirl thanks! Aer Lingus had a good rate DUB - SFO for €586 return and Hyatt Embarcadero for $129 per night for the week!!! (since back to $159/we got a frequent stayer type rate). Few years ago I remember paying STG 700+ via Heathrow (bleugh) for same.

AND Boston pre Christmas long weekend. €618 for return flights but sure f*ck it, been a tough year with too much work and not enough fun times. Thanks for inspiration boards. And for the credit card BOI. :D

Here's hoping El Nino or whomever doesn't strand us there over Christmas/New Years!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Dolgirl

Cali_girl wrote:
    Between this and the Boston thread got nostalgic for two of my all-time favourite cities. Anyway you right Dolgirl thanks! Aer Lingus had a good rate DUB - SFO for €586 return and Hyatt Embarcadero for $129 per night for the week!!! (since back to $159/we got a frequent stayer type rate). Few years ago I remember paying STG 700+ via Heathrow (bleugh) for same.

Cali_girl wrote:
    AND Boston pre Christmas long weekend. €618 for return flights but sure f*ck it, been a tough year with too much work and not enough fun times. Thanks for inspiration boards. And for the credit card BOI.

Cali_girl wrote:
    Here's hoping El Nino or whomever doesn't strand us there over Christmas/New Years!

Good for you Cali_girl! Wouldn't mind being snowbound in Boston over Christmas.

Advertisement