Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recent Broadband speed problems

Options
  • 15-09-2015 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    My home Broadband speed has gone from relatively reliable and fairly consistantly 3.8 (approx)mbps to recently being unreliable and only connecting at around 1.6mpbs. Happened at some time on Saturday, and many reboots and reseating cables of the router do nothing. 
    I'm judging the speed from the indicated connection details from logging onto the router itself, not via any speedtest, so it's not a WiFi issue. 
    Could someone check this out for me please?
    I can PM my account number to whoever needs it.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Tea 1000

From what you described it seems that this will need the full attention of eircoms technical support team. Pleas econtact them on either free phone 1901, Local 1890260260 or via WebChat at www.eircom.net/chatnow

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Hi Tea 1000

From what you described it seems that this will need the full attention of eircoms technical support team. Pleas econtact them on either free phone 1901, Local 1890260260 or via WebChat at www.eircom.net/chatnow

Thanks
    Al
    OK, thanks Al.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Tea 1000 wrote: »
    Hi Tea 1000

Thanks
    Al
    OK, thanks Al.
    Hope they get this resolved for you Tea 1000, let us know if you need any further help.
    Tony

Advertisement