Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows 10 install - Logitech Wireless Keyboard and Mouse probs.

Options
  • 15-09-2015 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭

I've just upgraded to Windows 10 on my desktop (I'm typing this on my laptop).

Fortunately, I had a wired mouse I could plug in to finish the installation, coz both my Logitech wireless mouse and keyboard are not working.

In Device Manager/Bluetooth there is a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark on it next to Broadcom Bluetooth 3.0 USB.

If I right click/uninstall and then plug in the transmitter into the USB port again, it immediately re-installs, but the yellow triangle reappears.

If I right click and choose Update Driver Software and then choose Browse my computer, I get "The correct software is already installed for this device...."

I've run out of ideas! And I only have a mouse for that machine (coz it's wired) but no keyboard.

Help!

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

I'd try unplugging the current bluetooth mouse & keyboard drivers.
    Uninstall their drivers.
    Reboot.

Then go to the Logitech site and find the latest drivers for the exact model you have, assuming they support Windows 10.
    Install that.

Only then, physically reconnect your bluetooth mouse & keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Thanks for the reply.

Found it!

http://support.logitech.com/article/32427#Combos

My keyboard/mouse are listed on the above link as "diNovo Media Desktop Laser". (with a red asterisk next to the name)

Model Numbers are also listed; Y-RZ42 (keyboard) and M-RBA97 (mouse)

At the top of the list it says that Windows 10 software is "SetPoint 6.67.82 and later".

So...

I downloaded and installed the software and it's running like a train. Thanks.

D.

Advertisement