Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good GP in Tullamore

Options
  • 15-09-2015 1:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi everybody,

I need your advices to find a very good doctor in Tullamore.

Thanks for your help!

:-)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭240 Robert

Dr. Michael Haverty in the Edgewater Medical Center on Convent rd. has a very good reputation, nice person too or Dr. Trisha Garry (think she is still there) in Clonminch Medical Center worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,951 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

240 Robert wrote: »
    Dr. Michael Haverty in the Edgewater Medical Center on Convent rd. has a very good reputation, nice person too or Dr. Trisha Garry (think she is still there) in Clonminch Medical Center worth a look.

+1 for Michael Haverty.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,919 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

I'm not sure if you're allowed to ask for or give GP recommendations on here. Best to check with the mods/admins first.

When you think about it, it can be just as dangerous as someone on here giving you medical advice.

Lets say someone tells you to visit Dr. Gregory House because he/she (in their opinion) thinks he's a great doctor but the standard of care he offers doesn't suit or ends up harming you.

Vast difference in suggesting a GP and giving medical advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 celinefr

Hi everybody,

Thank you for your answers.
    Michael Haverty doesn't take new patients unfortunately and I didn't find Trisha Garry but a Patricia Garry in Market square.
    Moreover, I agree with Robert, I'm not asking for medical advices but only for a GP with a good reputation.

Thanks again
    :-)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Surprised edge water aren't taking new clients.
    Dr Mary Browne, in the edge water is very good. Very thorough

• Registered Users Posts: 1 OffalyAnn

Hi,

My family and I are new to Tullamore, we have two toddlers. Can anyone recommend/suggest a G.P. who would have an interest in child health/pediatrics.

Thanks Ann.

Try Clonminch Medical Centre, they have a very good reputation or The Edgewater Medical Centre (not sure if they are still accepting new patients).

Advertisement