Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do? What to study!

Options
  • 15-09-2015 7:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

Not entirely sure where this should be put but feel free to move it!

My school is going to Higher Options tomorrow and I'm starting to realise how clueless and how little I know about what I want to study in college!

My favourite/best subjects are English, Business and Geography.
    I mentioned to my teacher (English) about studying english on its own or as part of a bachelor of arts. She said I'd fly through and see asked if I ever thought of studying law.
    I've been looking into it and it seems like something I'd enjoy but I don't really know. Nor do I know which between civil or commercial
    (I was part of 2 mock court cases in TY as a barrister and as a solicitor which I liked)

My main issue with it would be defending someone who is a disgrace of a human being. I could do it in practice but morally...

So I have some distorted idea but it only goes as far as 'maybe english on its own, english in arts or law'..

What should I do?
    What should I ask when at the higher options?

I realise how long it is, sorry!

Advertisement