Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Repeat Exam Results

Options
  • 15-09-2015 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭

Hi, Anyone know what the story is with the repeat exam results?

There are several people in my course who were able to get their results as soon as they rang the exam office, whereas others were told they have to wait. Quite strange and worrying

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭themissymoo

Boards were still going on until last week I think. They're out for media students this week as far as I know (was meant to be last Monday). Might be different depending on the course though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭AlabamaWorley

Yeah, finding it strange that some members of my own class were able to get theres today

• Registered Users Posts: 946 ✭✭✭gauchesnell

the release dates on the web http://www.dit.ie/examinations/supplementalexams/ and they can vary per programme

results arent given over the phone so maybe there was a query about fees etc - something else outstanding

Best to call into them if you can

Advertisement