Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FREE TECHNO Fri 18th Sept ft: DOUG COONEY & SHANE BRADLEY B2B LEO BUTT

Options
  • 15-09-2015 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭

(join the Free Techno public group on Facebook to keep up to date with all our parties)

Friday the 18th September is going to be one of those nights you'll say "I WAS THERE" or I think I was!!
    Not only is Free Techno delighted to open the decks to Shane Bradley and Leo Butt for the first time but also we are grabbing a shot of Doug Cooney before its too late! Read on....

Shane Bradley and Leo Butt may have started exploring their love of all things electronic separately but when they met it was their love of techno that brought them together. Both with college music production backgrounds they have also past residencies in the Twisted Pepper and the Pint.
    Its not often someone of DJ Jon Hussey's stature comes along and tells you to check out someone on the up in the techno scene. When you check out their mixes you will realise why they got such solid references.

https://soundcloud.com/shane-bradley-leo-butt

Headlining the night is non other than Free Techno regular and all round techno hero Doug Cooney.
    Doug has come from a humble background and through a dedication unparalleled has put his name up there with the best on both the dj and production end of techno.
    Recently Doug has played in Berlin and currently has a track being played by Ben Simms no less.
    As one half of RSCH 14 or solo, Doug is on the up and we are delighted to have him back to the depts for a proper dark lesson in how its done.

https://soundcloud.com/dougcooney

So remember, pack lightly and spread the word. Friday the 18th of September, the basement of Sweeneys is getting dark and really, really loud.

xxx

Advertisement