Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas to make beauty salon busy

Options
  • 16-09-2015 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi, Ive recently opened a Beauty salon in Dublin 7. Its very quiet and I'm starting to worry.Is it normal to be this quiet to start? Last week it was quite busy but most of people where known to me.. I would like some ideas how to get the business to be more busy. I advertise with google and facebook.. i use social media to its fullest but still not very rewarding. Ive had an opening day which wasn't crazy busy but still pulled a few people. Any suggestions would be appreciated :(

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

This isn't related to boards.ie. Try asking in an appropriate forum instead, such as the beauty forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=1488

• Registered Users Posts: 11 beautyb

thank u, i could not find anywhere to click on NEW THREAD and somehow ended up at the help desk. thanks anyway

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement