Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome to the eir Mobile thread in our eir Talk to... forum.

Options
  • 16-09-2015 12:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭

[font=Verdana","sans-serif]Welcome to the eir Mobile thread in our eir Talk to... forum.[/font]
    [font=Verdana","sans-serif]

Our eir Mobile customer service representatives will be here to answer any query about your account, our services or how you can get the most from being a customer.
    We are here at the following times:
    Monday to Friday from 12:00 to 17:00

Outside these hours and at weekends, if you need help and support, you'll find us here on Twitter https://twitter.com/eircare and on our eir online community at https://community.eir.ie/[/font]

[font=Verdana","sans-serif]
    eir Mobile reps have no deletion or editing privileges on your posts or theirs on this forum.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana","sans-serif]Eir Mobile Customer Care[/font]

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

Eir : ok

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭Niemoj

One of the worst names for a rebrand I've ever heard of.

Sorry eirCOM, waste of time imo.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Dia1988

Where did the 16million euro go?

I could have done it for 15m!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Dia1988 wrote:
    Where did the 16million euro go?

Probably includes the cost of new van wraps, shop fronts, offices etc.

If it was for the branding, they've been had!!

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭yermanoffthetv

We had Irish water...now we have Irish Eir :rolleyes: My question to the team: was any public consultation done on this rebranding? From what Ive seen from the public responses there dosent seem to have been.There was nothing wrong with the Eircom name. If your blowing millions on silly squiggles instead of fixing the issues people really care about ie: fiber coverage, price and speed then how do you expect customers to trust you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,511 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Edit: Never mind. Not actually worth it.

In summary, if this is what eir's customer services are like (online chat), you will lose more than just myself as a customer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭thekopend

I want to keep my current package that i had with emobile and just get a new phone. Can i do that? Because if i cant ill be joining another network. The new website is muck by the way, Cant see mobile phones anywhere on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 275 ✭✭Rabo Karabekian

The logo looks like 'ei'. I only realised it was 'eir' when I logged in here. Atrocious design, wasteful rebranding, and if it really did cost 16m, you've been had.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Can someone tell me why Emobile are constantly months behind the other irish networks in releasing updates to the android os? Vodafone and 3 released 5.1.1 for the Note 4 2 weeks ago, I'm 100% confident we won't see it on emobile until at least next year. What's the reason for this? It's pathetic. 

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

So it's blatantly obvious that nobody will be checking this thread anyway. 

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement