Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Barbers in town.

Options
  • 16-09-2015 1:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi, is there any good barbers in around connolly station.

I'm also a student, so a student deal is preferable.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I like Ed's on jervis st - just past the luas stop. friendly service good haircut. price is reasonable - dont remember exactly how much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Rakish Paddy

If you want to get really close to Connolly, there are two barbers on Amiens St. One is somewhere near the Subway down the Busáras end of the street and the other is up near the railway bridge. Amiens St is distinctly unpleasant, to put it mildly, but I imagine getting a haircut there is fairly safe! There used to be a barbers in Busáras itself in the main hall - I have no idea if that's still there. I think there's one in Mayor Square too which is not far at all from Connolly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

How much can you possibly save with a student deal? €2.50? €3? Is it really that big of a deal?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Gerlad

There's a few East European ones up Talbot St that are fairly cheap. A new one called MMG Barbers has opened across the river on Shaw St. 10 quid for clipper cut and wash after. Bottle of beer thrown in too.

Advertisement