Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Refusal Letter

Options
  • 16-09-2015 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

[font=Arial","sans-serif] [/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]Hi all.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]I am looking to apply for a mortgage. (100k) I have savings of approx. 8 k. (BOI and Credit Union)  so I am short of a deposit by about 1 years savings.[/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]I’m thinking of applying to the local council for a mortgage as they only require a 3% deposit. I need 2 refusal letters from banks in order for them to process an application. [/font]

[font=Arial","sans-serif]I don’t like wasting anybody’s time but what is the best way to approach this?[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Zippy1974 wrote: »

Hi all.

I am looking to apply for a mortgage. (100k) I have savings of approx. 8 k. (BOI and Credit Union)  so I am short of a deposit by about 1 years savings.

I’m thinking of applying to the local council for a mortgage as they only require a 3% deposit. I need 2 refusal letters from banks in order for them to process an application.

I don’t like wasting anybody’s time but what is the best way to approach this?
    Hi Zippy,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

To discuss mortgage applications with Bank of Ireland it would be best to call our Mortgage Team on 0818200339. We have representatives available to assist with your query every Monday – Friday 8am -8pm and Saturday 10am - 2pm.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

Advertisement