Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LOI: League of Ireland Fixtures (Week 28), Sept 18-22

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,496 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Happy with a draw last night. Was fearing after the form Limerick were in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Pile of crap in Athlone on Friday! Cause of our own downfall this season.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Lovely evening for football, not sure of the result. It would be very useful to get three points but Bray are in form..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,224 ✭✭✭overshoot

Pile of crap in Athlone on Friday! Cause of our own downfall this season.
    Athlone been a bogey team for many this season. Ended our unbeaten run. Hopefully they can do it again this weekend!
    If we beat UCD gives u something to play for in wexford the week after ;)

hurray for deluded hopes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

overshoot wrote: »
    Athlone been a bogey team for many this season. Ended our unbeaten run. Hopefully they can do it again this weekend!
    If we beat UCD gives u something to play for in wexford the week after ;)

hurray for deluded hopes!

They looked sh1t, just not as sh1t as us. Both of their goals came from our lack of ability to close players down and they scored to belters from outside the box.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,496 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

I would say a pox on tonight, but we've had our share of late goals.

87 minutes of eye-gouging football, another top corner strike for Miele, I think that's 10 for the season now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

dfx- wrote: »
    87 minutes of eye-gouging football, another top corner strike for Miele, I think that's 10 for the season now.

Got called into work, did I dodge a bullet?

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

Except the goal, absolutely. Drennan and Duff poor, Drennan very lucky not to be sent off. Could be a big win to secure third though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,393 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Except the goal, absolutely. Drennan and Duff poor, Drennan very lucky not to be sent off

That's not the first match either, he is an aggressive player but I think he's learned to keep that under check. I love Drennan as he's a trier and he's from Kilkenny but his lack of aerial efforts annoys me.

I hope Duff comes good, he's not long back from an injury, he's 36, he can't do it on his own. I thought himself Miele, Drennan and McPhail would play very well together.

Miele has got to be on his way back to England, he is an absolute diamond.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement

I don't think it helped Drennan that he had an awful game with the ball bouncing off him. I don't think he has been the same player since the red card against Derry. He lost his head a bit in the second half getting frustrated, squaring up to players and the tackle he was booked for was a bit two footed...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Except the goal, absolutely. Drennan and Duff poor, Drennan very lucky not to be sent off. Could be a big win to secure third though.

How long before your fans turn on Fenlon?

That Rovers team is no better than they were under Croly

Advertisement