Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SW 812 Partset question

Options
  • 16-09-2015 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭

Hi guys just wondering if there's an option to beep the keypad if part set fails to arm the system due to an open zone?
    The exit buzzer is disabled for part set and I've turned off the System Arming and System Unset prompts as I didn't like them! But now get no audio warning the system failed to arm due to an open window etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It will display on the keypad open zone.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭tnegun

Yeah I know but so does the PIR and other open zones that are excluded from the part set. What usually happens is that I hit 0#7 on the way up the stairs to bed without even looking but don't realize the system doesn't arm because of an open alarm zone until the following morning. I take it the only option would be to enable the voice prompts again?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I hope this doesn't sound smart. But whats wrong with spending a few seconds watching the screen while it sets & waiting to see the led come on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,734 ✭✭✭tnegun

Nothing at all I was just hoping there was an option somewhere to make the keypad beep!

Advertisement