Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

shed suppliers

• 16-09-2015 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi everyone, has anyone dealt with Walter murphy in dungarvan , if so a bit of feed back would be much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jkl1980

danos wrote: »
    Hi everyone, has anyone dealt with Walter murphy in dungarvan , if so a bit of feed back would be much appreciated

Hi did you get any feedback on this fella

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭jimini0

Was there a discussion on the main farming forum about this? Dungarvan sheds or something

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Jkl1980

jimini0 wrote: »
    Was there a discussion on the main farming forum about this? Dungarvan sheds or something

Wha was the general gist of this thread can you remember dealing with him at the mo but he gave me a diff name

• Registered Users Posts: 2 hughwe

hi jkl1980,
    yes I have had the misfortune of dealing with this company and I would not recommend them. I paid a deposit in advance in good faith some months ago but I still have nothing to show for it. No materials were delivered to my yard despite numerous empty promises. I was told that the shed would be erected by now. I have had to sell my cattle as I have had nowhere to shelter them and also to pay again for another shed erector to start the job. I also know of many people who have had similar dealings with them. The reason for my response is to warn people to think twice if they are contemplating business with this company.

Advertisement