Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get a new phone line installed?

Options
  • 16-09-2015 9:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

I want to know how to get phone line installed, who to call, what the timeline might be and a ball park figure for the cost. Please do not send me a link to your website as it is about as clear as mud on this issue. I tries to ask the same question on live chat on your website but they jst sent me a link to the page I was already on!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

I want to know how to get phone line installed, who to call, what the timeline might be and a ball park figure for the cost. Please do not send me a link to your website as it is about as clear as mud on this issue. I tries to ask the same question on live chat on your website but they jst sent me a link to the page I was already on!
    Hi corner back2, 

The sales team on 1800 503 303 would be the best people to assist you, they'll explore all your options with you. 

The lead time is all depending on the situation at the house, the cost is free on a promotional basis. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement