Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[PLEASE HELP] Spouse Employment Permit Renewal

Options
  • 16-09-2015 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My husband renewed his work permit and now he has Stamp4. As a spouse I started working with Dependant/Spouse Employment Permit this year. After his renewal I had to renew my work permit as well. However I was told it will take months. While I have a job already, my employer didn't take the risk to let me work until I get my renewed work permit and now he gave me unpaid leave.

I renewed my GNIB card and have Stamp1 for now.

Summary: I'm waiting for my Spouse Employment Permit renewal and my job is at risk! How can I make this process faster ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 blackbelted

A friend of mine works as HR, she said, the only way would be, if your company could call the job office, or you could get a politician to help.

Advertisement