Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Knives shops.

• 17-09-2015 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm looking for a good knives shop / survival shop (with good range of products) in Ireland.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Where are you based? I'd try your local gun shop, they usually always have a decent selection of knives and other equipment

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I was looking and couldn't find a good shop with reasonable prices. I found Greenman the best for value and quality.

Heinnie.com have a great selection and good deals to be had if you want to buy online

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

aaakev wrote: »
    Heinnie.com have a great selection and good deals to be had if you want to buy online

Any hassle in getting shipped to Ireland?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

No issues but use parcel motel if you are worried
    Hennie are brilliant

• Advertisement

Tigger wrote: »
    No issues but use parcel motel if you are worried
    Hennie are brilliant

Always use parcel motel myself with henni, never an issue and very quick delivery

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭Tactical

Thanks guys.

Not worried, just don't want to buy a decent knife for legitimate outdoor use both camping and around the farm where the likes of the Leatherman Surge is too small and have Customs seize it. Something like Hienne sell will fit the bill nicely, although I've always found them rather expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Tactical wrote: »
    Thanks guys.

Not worried, just don't want to buy a decent knife for legitimate outdoor use both camping and around the farm where the likes of the Leatherman Surge is too small and have Customs seize it. Something like Hienne sell will fit the bill nicely, although I've always found them rather expensive.

i see your in munster there is a dedicated survival shop in main st macroom that posts things too, they have tons of class knives . ive dealt with them before a lovely genuine lad runs it and its a real live alladins cave :)

where the kettle is always on ;)

https://www.facebook.com/Irish-Prepper-and-Bushcraft-Store-1385989681659284/

plenty of sexy knives in that link to whet your appetite

davycc wrote: »
    i see your in munster there is a dedicated survival shop in main st macroom that posts things too, they have tons of class knives . ive dealt with them before a lovely genuine lad runs it and its a real live alladins cave :)

where the kettle is always on ;)

plenty of sexy knives in that link to whet your appetite

Glad to see whet

Nice page did they go on darcy?
    Got a link ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,019 ✭✭✭davycc

Tigger wrote: »
    Nice page did they go on darcy?
    Got a link ?

they dont have a website yet just a facebook page and youtube channel for updates :)

you can message him on facebook for any queries always gets back to me quickly , very professional lad.

youtube here have a nosey they sell all kinds of knives ,bows, fishing gear , camping stuff , hammocks- camo clothes of every kind :D

Advertisement