Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic incident Opp Supervalu this morning - Any info ?

Options
  • 17-09-2015 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭

Lady had parked (Blue BMW estate) outside O Brien's wines (Opp. Supervalu).
    When she came back this morning some car/truck had sideswiped her car and ripped the front bumper completely off the car.

I met her a few mins ago while she was giving details to the Gardai. If anyone saw anything can you contact the Gardai in Greystones ?

Is this the 2nd incident in same place in a few days ? Another lady had her car window broken, but what appeared to be another vehicle also)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 501 ✭✭✭d2ww

That's weird, I stopped using that parking space even if it's available for just that reason. The road gets very narrow at that spot.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,583 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

There may be CCTV footage from some of the shops.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

That parking space is way more trouble than it's worth.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,663 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

One of my favourite parking spaces in the street. Even when you park pointing the wrong direction to traffic and the sign post can block the driver's door!

Perhaps I've never had trouble because of the car's bright colour (luminous pink) ;)

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

astrofluff wrote: »
    One of my favourite parking spaces in the street. Even when you park pointing the wrong direction to traffic and the sign post can block the driver's door!

Perhaps I've never had trouble because of the car's bright colour (luminous pink) ;)

21499488845_a2ed53c326.jpgAstro's Pinkeen by Pixbyjohn, on Flickr

• Advertisement
Advertisement